Chapter 66: Late Nights

LEXA POV
After that emotional part of the truth or dare, we all decided to go to bed. Because as Raven said "As much as I love to stay up late, I'm old and I need my sleep". She's right tho. Since Raven and Octavia's apartment only has 1 guest bedroom, Clarke offered Anya and Luna can stay there and she would sleep in the living room. I agreed and said that I would sleep on the floor. Clarke protested and we were basically fighting about who's sleeping on the floor when Raven stopped us.

Raven: The couch is a pull out couch, so both of you can sleep on the couch like it's a bed. Go to sleep, losers.

Clarke and I just shyly looks down. All of us said our goodnights. I went to the bathroom to change and I didn't know Clarke was changing outside. I left the bathroom and stood there frozen. I look at her naked back. She wasn't wearing any bra, just her compression shorts. With the tv's screen, i see Clarke's reflection. Flashes from high school suddenly appears in my head. I stood there staring at her perky breasts as she puts her sports bra and loose shirt and puts on her pyjamas. She turns around and stares at me. I just stood there still frozen.

Me: I..uh. i- i'm sorry. I didn't...

I was rambling and turned around. I honestly don't know why, she was already dressed. Clarke just laughed at me.

Clarke: it's okay Lexa. No worries. Turn around, i'm decent.

I turn around still looking down. She chuckles and comes near to me.

Clarke: Hey, it's okay. If we were together before, I'm pretty sure you've already seen it.

 If we were together before, I'm pretty sure you've already seen it

I look at her and I blush. she chuckles at my nervous state. She made her way to the couch and pat the other side for me to sleep in. We both lay in silence.
----------------------------------------------------------

CLARKE POV
Lexa and I were sharing the couch. We were just laying, I couldn't sleep. Until Lexa broke the silence.

Lexa: Clarke?

I turn so I would face her. She turned to face me as well. I stare at her forest green eyes. I could just stare at them forever. No wonder Octavia said I was the happiest when I was with Lexa. Just looking at her eyes, it's already dreamy.

Lexa: How are you?

I chuckled at her question

Lexa: No, really. How are you? Like how are you taking all of this in? Is LA too overwhelming? Are we too much?

Me: No, not really. At first, yes. It was hard to know what's happening. I can't seem to keep up. Until now, i still don't know anything if you guys talk about those 5 years or before that. But all in all, i'm good. Slowly, but good.

She nods at me.

Lexa: Do you still want to remember those years? You don't have to answer it tho.