Chapter 74: City of Love

LEXA POV
I wake up having the best smile on my face. After 5 years, I wake up smelling the scent of Clarke and feeling the warmth of her cuddles. I cuddle closer to her and she mumbles. I look up and see her sleeping soundly. I slowly moved up and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She smiles.

Clarke: Mmmm, bonjour, mon amour. (Good morning, my love)

Me: Do not speak with me in French, Clarke

Clarke challenges me with a staring contest. She knows it turns me on when she's speaking in French. I continue to glare at her and raise my eyebrows. She smiles at me

Clarke: As much as I want do it all over again, love. We're flying back soon. And we haven't been to the city. So come on let's go.

Clarke and I posted photos in our Instagram and we laughed as our notifications were booming

Clarke and I posted photos in our Instagram and we laughed as our notifications were booming. Our friends are happy and so are we. We both went to shower and drive back to the hotel at Paris.

Me: Where are we off to today, commander?

Clarke: Ready to explore the city of love?

I nod in excitement. Clarke and I went downstairs and we started driving around.
———————————————————-
CLARKE POV
I know Lexa and I should be here for at least a week but we both own two big businesses and we can't just have a week off anytime we want. I mean, yes we can, but shouldn't. We should be the role models of our employees and not abuse our authority.

I plan on bringing her to the winery, around the city and of course, dinner at the Eiffel tower. We went back to the hotel to change and fix our things. We went down and drove to our 1st stop - winery.

Lexa: Oh god is this-?

I laugh at Lexa. And yes I brought her to a real winery where you can experience how to make wine. The owner is a good family friend of dad's so he was able to give us access.

Drew: Ah, Alexís. Bonjour, ma cherie. How are you? And you, mademoiselle, you must be Lexa.

Me: Bonjour, monseiur Drew. I am good. And yes, this is my girlfriend Lexa.