Chapter 9: Confused

LEXA POV

(warning: SMUT content. Move to after the dotted lines to continue story)

I groan at someone trying to tickle me. I just want my sleep. It's the weekend. I open my eyes to see Clarke at the end of my bed. I sit up.

Me: Clarke? What are you doing here?

Clarke: I missed you, princess. Didn't you miss me?

I didn't know what to say. I missed her, yes. But i was too lost in my thoughts as Clarke was slowly crawling on top me. She was now sitting on my lap. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

Me: I missed you too, Clarke.

Clarke smirked at me. Pushing me back to bed and whispered in my ear.

Clarke: Well good. I'm here to make you feel how much I miss you, princess. Just relax.

Clarke slowly kiss my jawline. I pull my head back at the warmth of her lips. Do i want this? Why does it feel so good? I want to feel her lips in my lips. I pull her face and kiss her. Her soft and warm pink lips that taste like strawberry moves in sync with mine. I kiss her back hard. Wanting more. She pulls away. I whimper.

Clarke: Calm down, princess. No rush.

Clarke continues to kiss me softly at my soft spot in my neck. I moan without caring that my parents are home. I move my hands to caress Clarke's back to her ass while she continues kissing my body. She pulled my shirt off while kissing me hard. She took my bra off so fast and massaged one of my breast while she put her mouth in the other. I moan at the tingling feeling. I feel the heat formulating between my thighs. I close them to reduce the feeling.

Clarke moves her mouth to my other breast and continues to play with my hard nipple in the other. She makes a popping sound releasing my nipple. I feel myself getting wetter and wetter and Clarke was still in my breast. I whimper at how I badly want for her touch. I buck my hips for friction. Clarke smirks at me, slowly pulling my shorts off. Leaving me with my panties. She trails kisses from my breast down to my belly button. I buck my hips again, trying to make her touch me where I want the most. Clarke moves south to my thigh, going higher and higher. I feel her fingers playing around my nipples. I moan at the sensation.

Clarke finally takes my panties off. She goes back kissing my thighs, to my inner thighs. She bites it softly and I moan. God, I want her to touch me already.

I was bucking my hips back and forth for friction. When I heard buzzing noise. It was annoying but I needed to be touched. I shrugg it off. But it kept buzzing and buzzing.

Suddenly, I open my eyes, it was my phone ringing. I look down at me, Clarke was gone. It was just a dream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I groan at how real that experience was. If it wasn't for my bestfriends calling me, it had to be all the way. They call back again. I answer annoyed.

 I answer annoyed