Chapter 72: New Place

CLARKE POV
Lexa and I where about to kiss when the door swung open.

Anya: Woods where are you?!

Luna: Get you ass up and get your girl

Lexa and I quickly pulls away and jolts up. Anya and Luna looks at us wide eyes.

Anya: Holy shit

Luna: Sorry, we have to- uh... Bye

They quickly left running and Lexa just face palmed herself and groans. I look at her grinning.

Me: 'Get your girl, ey?'

Lexa: Shut up

I chuckle and pull her into a hug. She hugs me back and I breathe in her scent. I miss her so goddamn much. I missed this. We pull away and I smirk at her. She looks at me confused

Me: Go on a date with me?

I look at her with puppy eyes. She smiles widely and nods.

--------date night---------
Lexa agreed on going on a date with me. It's Friday night and I made my way to her apartment to pick her up. I was wearing a stripe pantsuit. I feel so nervous, this is like our 1st date all over again. I breathe in and out and I knock on her door. She opens it and my jaw drops and look at her up and down. She smirks ate me. She was wearing a white dress and heels. She's the definition of goddess. Her brown wavy hair flows down on her side and her necklace...The one I gave to her New Year's Day when we were in high school.

Me: Wow

Me: Wow. You look beautiful.

Lexa: You don't look bad yourself, Clarke.

I clear my throat and kiss her cheeks.

Lexa: So, to whom are we giving the flowers to?

I look at my hands holding a bouquet of Peonies and gulp. She chuckles at me. I hand her the flowers.

Me: Sorry. Flowers for you, my princess.

Lexa: Thank you, commander. So, where are you bringing me?

I smirk at her and she looks at me confused. She whines.

Lexa: Come on, tell me.

Me: Patience, princess. You'll know soon. The only thing you can know is that, you'll be feeling high.

Lexa: WHAT?!

She stops and I just chuckle at her looking at me with wide eyes. I grabbed her hands and pulled her out. I drove us to our destination.

Lexa: Airport?

Me: We'll have dinner in the plane, princess.

Lexa: Where are we going?