Ch 16

Izuku and All might stood in the middle of the hallway that connected each locker room for the classes at ua and the stadium. For the longest time all Izuku and All Might did was stair at each other, neither one saying a weird. The silence however was broken by All Might. He needed answers and standing around wasn't going to get him them.

AM: young Midoriya I need answers from you.

Izuku: about one for all and how I know.

AM: yes.

Izuku: ok, but I also have questions that need answers too.

AM: I can't tell you everything I know.

Izuku: then I won't tell you everything I know.

AM: young Midoriya.....

Izuku: this is a 2 way street All Might. Ether we are fully open, or we leave each other in the dark.

AM: fine, but let's take this somewhere more private.

Izuku: lead the way.

All Might led Izuku to class 1As locker room so they could have there talk in private. Apparently Bakugou and Shoto didn't come to the locker room after the incident during the second round. That ment All Might and Izuku could talk freely without unwanted listeners around.

Izuku: give who you are I believe you when you say you'll answer my questions, but just in case we will do a question for a question. If you don't answer I don't answer.

AM: fine.

Izuku: first, how exactly does the quirk work, I know it can be transferred but how?

AM: one for all is transferred by dna. The person I wish to have it has to consume some form of my dna. Know how did you find out about the quirk?

Izuku: threw investigation, your quirk is one of the biggest secrets in Japan. I knew there was more to your power then you were letting on do to the fact you always try to change the subject every time it comes up. Now what is there to prevent a villain from taking your quirk by force?

AM: can't happen, the user of the quirk has to be willing to give the power to the person.

Izuku: I see.

AM: your last answer didn't explain much, go more in-depth with it.

Izuku: I was curious as to why you never wanted to explain your quirk. So when I was studying under detective Tsukauchi I look threw there files on you. Your real name is Toshinori Yahi and according to the files your quirk is super strength. That made me more curious as to why if your quirk was just super strength why keep trying to hide it, so I dug deeper. I decided to look at your records when you first registered your quirk, that's when I saw it.

AM: that I didn't have one.

Izuku: yes, now I could have just chocked it up to being a late bloomer but that would make you the first one in history. So being unlikely that you are I came to the conclusion that you were given a power. Finding out who gave you that power was difficult though.

AM:......

Izuku: does one for all have a weakness.

AM: not exactly, it could be stopped by a nullifying quirk like Aizawa's and it putts a lot of strain on the body, but other then that there are no weaknesses.

Izuku: interesting.

AM: keep explaining your investigation.

Izuku: I decided to look up pro's that were operating around around the time that you changed your quirk registry. One caught my eye, when I saw her picture she had the same smile you do. Nana Shimura, quirk float, but every video I've seen of her she would also have inhuman amounts of strength. She also spent a lot of time at ua when you were a student there. So I had a theory you got the quirk from her. After that I just kept following the trail until I got to 2 brothers.