Ch 11

After Izuku said his greetings to Toga it just went silent. No one said a thing to each other, instead they just looked at one another. Izuku looked at Toga with a stoic expression, but Toga looked at Izuku with slit anger and he could see that. Toga then calmly started to make her way to Izuku, and once she was closed enough and without warning she slapped him across the face. This took Izuku by surprise but he didn't show it.

Izuku: do you mind explaining what that was for.

Toga: that was for disappearing on me. For 3 months you stopped talking to me, you stopped coming around. I thought you decided to leave me like everyone else did.

Izuku: .....

Toga: well do you have anything to say about that?

Izuku: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you think I left you. I had to continue my training and it didn't allow me the luxury of a phone.

Toga: training, it's always training with you. What training did you have to do that made it were you couldn't even call?

Izuku: I got myself locked up in Tartarus prison so that I could study the criminal mind and learn more about them.

Toga: ..... you're an idiot. You got yourself locked up in prison, the most dangerous prison in Japan at that, just to study how s criminal thinks. Yup a complete and total idiot.

Izuku: I'm sorry I didn't tell you what I was planning on doing. It all just happened so fast I didn't have time.

Toga just turns around and starts to walk away from Izuku. This made Izuku think he lost a friend, but he couldn't blame her, he did make her think he abandoned her. Then he was pulled from his training of thought by Toga when she stopped and started talking to him again. Well it was less like talking and more like giving him an order.

Toga: come on.

Izuku: what?

Toga: come on. You're going to make it up to me for not telling me were you where for the past three months.

With that Toga started to walk away again. Izuku couldn't help but stair at here and think about how she pretty much forgiven him already.

Toga: are you coming or what?

Izuku: yea, I'm coming.

The pair made there way out of the cemetery and back into town. For the rest of the day Izuku and Toga went around town doing the stuff he new that Toga enjoyed to do. Izuku truly did want to make up for his absence to Toga, do no matter what it was she wanted to do they did it. Izuku could tell that Toga was having fun and this made him happy that he could do this for her. The day eventually came to an end, and just like all the other times they spent time together, Toga dragged Izuku to a secluded area away from preying eyes so she could get some of his blood.
This time it was a back alley that she dragged him to. Once there she pushed Izuku against the wall of the building they were behind and jumped on him and started drinking the blood from his neck like she always does. And just like before Izuku kind of enjoyed when she did this. Half way through it though Izuku could tell that Toga was no longer drinking his blood, instead she was just kissing his neck.

Izuku: Toga what are you.....

Izuku was cut off However by Toga as she stopped kissing his neck and started kissing his lips. This took Izuku by surprise, but he quickly recovered and began to kiss her back. The kissing started off slow, but as it went on it slow started to pick up. Eventually it turned into an intense make out session with Izuku spinning around and pining Toga to the wall. This went on for a few more minutes until the needed to stop for air.