Ch 38

Mei continued to talk and explain all of the features that Izuku's new batsuit came with for the rest of the time that Izuku was there. Eventually however it would come time that Izuku had to leave so that he could get to class before it started. As the two of them made there way to the door that lead out of the workshop Mei stopped Izuku before he left.

Mei: Izuku?

Izuku: what is it Mei?

Mei: it's about the guy who has be stocking me, you know Jervis.

Izuku: don't you worry about him because I'm going to take care of everything ok.

Mei: well that's just it.

Izuku: what do you mean?

Mei: I do believe that you can take care of it.

Izuku: then what's wrong?

Mei: I just don't want you to get in trouble for trying to help me.

Izuku: Mei I promise that everything will turn out alright in the end.

Mei: but.....

Before she could continue what it was that she was going to say Izuku pulled her in close for a huge which Mei returned with her own huge.

Izuku: do you trust me?

Mei: of course I do.

Izuku: then trust me when I say that I will take care of this.

Reluctantly Mei agreed and the two stayed in that position till Izuku absolutely had to leave.

Izuku: I really do need to go now.

Mei: ok.

Izuku: listen I have training with Nezu then I have studying with Ochako but in between both of those as I'm leaving Nezu's I'll come by and check up on you ok.

Mei: that would be nice.

Izuku: ok then I will see you then.

Mei: see you then.

Izuku turned to leave but stopped when he remembered that he had something to give to her.

Izuku: oh right before I go I was working on this and was hoping that you could bring it to life.

Izuku handed Mei a peace of paper that she unfolded and looked over what was on it.

Mei: this is interesting and something will need to be changed but I can make this.

Izuku: good.

Mei: why do you need something like this though?

Izuku: just in case things go south that will be a big equalizer.

Mei: ok I'll get started on it and since it is so simple and you already have the many design it shouldn't take long at all.

Izuku: do you think that you will have it done by the time the final exams come?

Mei: I should but why would you need it then?

Izuku: I just have a feeling that I will.

With that Izuku left and made his way to class in order to start the day. The rest of the day went by as it usually did for class 1A except for the fact that they did a lot of reviewing old subjects so that they would be fully ready for the written portion of the final exam. Even during the hero training for the day Izuku could tell that the final exam was still on everyone's mind as Izuku could tell that the majority of the class was pushing themselves even harder during all of the physical training then they usually did. After the day was over Izuku left for Nezu's office like he has been doing for quite a while now and continued his studies under the principal of UA. Izuku's progress in the book that Nezu gave him to work on has improved by quite a lot as he is slowly starting to understand how Nezu wants him to think when doing this stuff and because of that he has been progressing through the book a lot faster then when he started. The two hours that Izuku spent with Nezu studying went by fairly quickly and before he knew it he was making his was towards the support departments workshop to check up and see how Mei is doing like he told her he would. Once there he and Mei began talking and just enjoying each other's company. Izuku didn't want to talk to her about the problem she was having as he wanted her to get her mind off of it so they talked about other topics the whole time. The majority of the conversation though was still about tech and building support items as Mei loved that kind of stuff, Izuku didn't mind listening to her talk about it ether as he always seemed to learn something new from her about tech when they did. Eventually this conversation would have to end as well as he still had to go study with Ochako so with a goodbye kiss he left the girl who said she was going to continue working for a little while longer and Izuku made his way to the dorms. On his way though Izuku pulled out his phone and called a familiar friend. On the other end of the phone the computer genesis La Brava picked up.