Ch 17

During the lunch break Cementoss started building the arena for the students to battle in. Now that it's finished it's time to begin the final round of the festival.

PM: ladies and gentlemen it's time for the moment you've all been wanting for. Let introduce are contestants for the first fight. First to the arena we have the purple haired mini Aizawa, Hitoshi Shinso the first general studies course student to ever make it to the 3rd round.

Crowd cheers!!!!

PM: and now coming to the stage, he has defined the odds time and time again. The first quirkless civilian to ever make it into the ua hero course, Izuku Midoriya.

Unlike for Shinso the crowd did not cheere for Izuku, instead as Izuku made his way to the stage he was met by a lot of murmuring and whispering. They just couldn't believe that a quirkless boy could get into the hero course. Izuku however was unfazed by this, as Izuku made his way to the stage he had a determined look on his face and his eyes never once left Shinso. The two eventually stood opposite to each other in the arena, Shinso with a confident smirk as if he was already the winner, and Izuku with his determined, stoic look on his face. As the two waited Nemuri stood to the side ready to start the match.

Nemuri: are you to ready?

Izuku/Shinso: yes.

Nemuri: alright.

Midnight raised her whip into the air, as she did she to one final look at Izuku and Shinso. She then dropped her whip yell to start the match.

Nemuri: FIGHT!!!!

Nemuri started the fight but neither Izuku nor Shinso moved at first witch confused so people. Eventually though Shinso broke that by beginning to talk. Izuku wasn't going to let this happen though, before Shinso could say a word Izuku threw a small pellet at his mouth. Before the pellet hit Shinso though it exploded releasing a gel like substance covering Shinso's mouth. Try as he might Shinso just couldn't get the gel off of him. Shinso then turned his attention to Izuku who just stood there.

Shinso: mmm mmmm.

Izuku: let me guess your wondering how I knew what your quirk was and how it worked.

Shinso just looked at Izuku with a look of anger and curiosity.

Izuku: the day that you told us you were going to win and take are spot in the hero course is when I started looking into you. To be in the general studies course and to be so confident in beating someone from the hero course, I know I needed to take you seriously. First I had to determine why you were so confident, one look at your body and I knew it was because of your quirk. Then I thought why would someone with a good enough quirk to beat hero course students be in general studies? Then I remembered that the entrance exam only helps showcase physical type quirks. Witch to be honest for a school that is supposed to be the best, it's a pretty stupid to go about picking students.

Aizawa: I have been saying for years that the entrance exam is impractical and here is the proof.

Izuku: Now that I figured out that your quirk must be more mental then physical, I needed to find out what it is. For that I decided to take a page out of a friend of mines book and disguise myself as a support course student and become buddy buddy with your classmates.

With Toga

Toga: that's me, he's talking about me. My Izu is got that idea from me.

Back with Izuku

Izuku: it took awhile to get into your friends circle but when I did and once the finally trusted me they pretty much sang like a canary telling me everything I needed to know about you.