Ch 49

To say that Mandalay and Pixie-Bob were surprised would have been an understatement. Here they were, two pro heroes that specialize in forest rescue meaning that are also adept at tracking, and they get snuck up on by a first year. Not only that but it was the first year student that didn't have a quirk. This caused there pride to take a bit of a hit. However even they had to admit that they were impressed by his skill.
Before the two heroines could do anything, or in Pixie-Bobs case make her move, the rest of the wild wild pussycats came walking up. It wasn't just them though. Coming from the direction of where the UA buses were parked was the other teacher from UA. The home room teacher of Class 1B Sekijiro Kan. Better known as Vlad King.

Vlad: Eraserhead!

Aizawa turned to face his fellow UA teacher unfazed by his loud tone that had a hint of anger in it.

Vlad: why didn't you wait for me to ride with you and the pussycats?! We could have discussed the training that the students are going to be going through more!

Aizawa: we don't need to discuss the students training more as we all ready did all of the talking at UA, plus it didn't want to listen to you yelling all the way back to camp.

Vlad: YELLING!!! I DON'T YELL!!!

Izuku: (whispered tone) he's yelling right know.

The wild wild pussycats who were now standing next to Izuku could only nod in agreement.

Mandalay: for as long as we known him he has been like that.

Pixie-Bob: that's just Vlad being Vlad. Enough about that though, what I want to know is how you were able to sneak by me and Mandalay?

Izuku: because of lots of training.

Mandalay: well that's pretty obvious but how exactly?

Izuku: well long story short I learned a technique that basically makes me invisible.

Mandalay: a technique like that exists?

Izuku: yup.

Pixie-Bob then spoke up.

Pixie-Bob: if you could us something like that then why didn't you do it at the sports festival?

Izuku: I did.

Pixie-Bob: what do you mean?

Mandalay: I also don't remember seeing it during your fights.

Izuku: well for starters the technique only works on the person I'm using it on so........

Mandalay: so the cameras and everyone else watching would still be able to see you.

Pixie-Bob: so you can only use this technique on one person at a time.

Izuku: during the time of the sports festival yes but now thanks to a lot of training I can use it on up to five people at once.

Tiger: that's quite impressive young man.

This time it was Tiger, the only male member of the wild wild pussycats, who spoke up. He was listening patiently to Izuku but now decided to talk.

Izuku: thank you.

Tiger: however because of this technique you have missed out on gaining good combat experience. Because of this you are going to fight me.

The one to speak up first after Tiger was finished was the last member of the wild wild pussycats, Ragdoll.

Ragdoll: come on Tiger I don't think that is necessary.

Mandalay: no Ragdoll I think Tiger's got a point, the hole reason the students are here is to gain experience.

Ragdoll seeing that two of her teammates were fine with this test just shrugged it off.

Ragdoll: fine but at least talk about it with the boy first.

Mandalay and Tiger then turned to look at Izuku. During the whole conversation Izuku just watched and listened unfazed by the idea. Fighting Tiger didn't sound terrible to him either. Fighting such a experienced opponent would give him a great opportunity to test himself. It would also help to increase his battle experience.

Tiger: well kid?

Izuku: I have no problems with you testing me in a fight.

Tiger: good because even if you did it would still happen.

As both of them were ready, Izuku and Tiger walked away from the group and to an open part of the camp. The two of them now stood ten feet away from each other. Neither one taking there eyes off of the other.

Izuku mind: Tigers quirk is pliabody which means he can stretch and flatten his body to an amazing degree. Staying out of rage isn't an option. But he is also known for his strength so when I do get in close I'll have to be carful.

Tiger: you ready kid?

Izuku gave a single node of his head telling Tiger that he was.

Tiger: good.

Without warning Tiger preformed a spinning heel kick. Thinks to his quirk he didn't need to get close to Izuku. Tigers leg stretched and came flying at Izuku. In response Izuku put up his guard to block but that didn't matter. Thinks to his quirk Tigers kick didn't land solid like a regular attack and instead hit Izuku like a whip. Glancing at his arm it looked like Izuku got whipped.

Izuku mind: damn I should have accounted for this. No matter, I know now and will plan accordingly.

Not wasting time Izuku charge straight at Tiger. Seeing this Tiger stretched his arm out for s long straight punch. What Tiger didn't know though is that Izuku wanted him to preform a frontal attack. When the attack came close Izuku did a shoulder roll ninety degrees to the side. As he rolled Izuku grabbed a small rock off the ground.

Izuku mind: without my gear this will have to do.

Izuku rolled back to his feet and began to run in s circle around Tiger.

Tiger: impressive but if you want to beat my you are going to have to get in close sometime!

It was at that point that Izuku threw the rock that he grabbed. The rock sailed through the air at Tiger. Tiger saw that attack coming but that was just fine with Izuku. As soon as the rock filled most of Tigers view Izuku disappeared. Tiger swatted the rock aside before smiling.

Tiger: impressive!

Izuku then appeared in the air right behind Tiger. He came down at him with a straight cross. Izuku was surprised though when Tiger turned around and caught the attack.

Tiger: impressive but I still have more experience so you are going to have to do better then that.

Izuku narrowed his eyes at Tiger as Tiger smirked at Izuku. This was going to be an interesting fight.