Chapter 61 (The End)

†I now present to you the final chapter of Sensual Meets Sinister! Please read and enjoy! Most importantly, leave feedback! I've never attended a wedding so please tell me how I did! Sorry for the 4 month wait also! †

Chapter 61

I can't breathe. I'm so nervous. It's my wedding day! It seems like just yesterday that they were proposing to me in the middle of a crowded restaurant. I have a flashback of it momentarily.

Emma creeps in the door, she is dressed in her purple and white gown, her hair is down and slightly curled and her makeup is absolutely gorgeous. Her eyes widen as she watches me hunched over on my bed with my head tucked between my legs.

"Are you ok?" She asks as she rushes over to me. "Do you need me to get Aiden and Jeremiah?" I shake my head rapidly.

"It's... against... tradition... to see... the... bride... before... the... wedding." I gasp into my paper bag. "I'm... just... nervous."

"Why are you nervous? This is what you want, right?" I inhale into the bag.

"Of course... this... is what... I want." I say wheezing. "I love... them... more... than anything." She sits next to me on the bed and rubs my back.

"Just calm down, Sen. your wedding is going to be perfect. Your family and friends are out there waiting on you." She says soothingly. "You have nothing to be afraid of." My breathing returns to normal after a moment.

"I'm getting married, Emma. What if they decide they want to divorce me?" She rolls her eyes.

"Sen, those men love you and those children more than life. They're your mates, mates mean forever remember?" I nod and smile. "Plus they are completely pussy whipped. You put that thang on them." I giggle playfully.

"Yea, they are and yea, I did." She smiles and grabs my hand. She pulls me over to the mirror.

"Look at yourself." She urges. I look at myself. My long, purple and white dress is flowing. Peaches gave me an up do of twists and curls. He also added a few shells from the beach into my hair giving me the "African princess" look.

My makeup is light and natural looking. All in all, I look and feel beautiful. I smile at myself and Emma smiles also. "You look beautiful, Sen." There is a knock at the door. I can tell by the scent that its mom, dad, Tiberius, and Michelle.

"Come in mom!" She pushes the door open eying me suspiciously.

"How'd you know it was me?" She asks. I still haven't told her I'm a vampire but I think its best she finds out sooner than later. Emma excuses herself from the room, knowing this isn't something she should be witnessing.

"Umm- I think you should sit down for a minute, mom and dad." They look hesitant but they take a seat. I look to Michelle for support, she nods and smiles encouragingly. I decide to start from the beginning.

"When I got pregnant with Aeron and Ace, strange thing started to happen to me, things I couldn't explain." My mother rolls her eyes and chuckles.

"Strange things happen to all pregnant women." I shake my head.

"I mean supernatural things. Some you may see today if I get upset or angry." My parents look confused so Michelle steps in.

"Aiden and Jeremiah drank from Sen before they realized she was pregnant." My mother gasps. "Afterwards, she fell asleep and didn't wake up for two days." She went into great detail on every odd thing that happened throughout my very short pregnancy.

"Mom, I'm a vampire." I mutter after a few moments of silence and confusion. My dad grins. Why is he grinning? Mom is frowning.

"I'm going to die an old woman while you live forever." I begin to feel sad. I hadn't really given that a thought. My entire family will eventually die. Mom, dad, aunt Lina, my cousins, Leo, everyone I know. My thoughts are interrupted by Tiberius.