Chapter 51

After laughing in Jesse's face, he decided to beat me. He snatched a piece of wiring out of the wall and he beat me until my body was covered in welts. It hurt like a bitch but I didn't make a sound the entire time. "Why aren't you begging!" He growled getting angrier. I started to laugh again.

"I'm not afraid of you, Jesse." I said honestly. "You couldn't kill me if you wanted to." He laughed this time.

"I'm not going to kill you silly." He said sounding a bit dazed. "I'm going to make you carry my babies." This had me laughing so hard that my ribs began to ache from the chains cutting into my skin. "What's so funny?" He growled angrily. The lights in the room flicked on and Jesse stood over me. I looked over to see my parents staring at Jesse and me.

"Sweetie, what are you doing here?!" My father gasped. He looked up at Jesse. "I swear if you hurt her, I'll kill you!" He screamed. Jesse ignored my dad and continued to stare at me.

"You can't get me pregnant you idiot." I said sarcastically. Jesse chuckled.

"And why is that?" He asked curiously.

"Because I'm already pregnant." I said with a huge grin. Jesse's eyes got big and he snatched up my sweater to inspect my stomach. When he saw the very large baby bump he started to shake.

"No!" He screamed. "No! You're supposed to carry my babies! we're supposed to be together! You betrayed me!" He punched me in the stomach but I didn't feel it. He punched me repeatedly, making himself more upset with each hit. I started to laugh as he punched me.

"Jesse!" I heard a familiar voice yell from the doorway. Jesse jumped back and scurried away from me. The man stepped through the door and I recognized him from the vision Emily-Rayne had shown me. He walked up to me grinning.

"Where are your little lovers?" He asked with hate in his voice. "Why are you here and they aren't?" I smiled up at him.

"Because I knew your plan." I said blankly. He cocked his head to the side with confusion.

"How?" He asked in disbelief. I stared at him for a few moments.

"Emily-Rayne." When I said her name, he started to shake. Small patches of hair sprouted out of his skin and his face started to elongate. "I see I struck a nerve." I said humorously.

"Don't you ever say that bitch's name again." He growled viciously, taking a step towards me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"She's only a bitch because she didn't want you." I laughed. "I tell you Greg, you should really learn how to control your emotions. They might get you into trouble one day." Greg started to laugh. He showed each one of his yellowing teeth.

"I'm going to kill you, just like I killed her and her stupid human mate!" He said seriously. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Good luck with that." I mumbled. Less than a second later, he was inches from my face. His breath made me want to gag and throw up my breakfast. "Ever heard of dental hygiene?" I said turning up my nose.