Chapter 53

(Jeremiah's P.O.V.)

"It's about damn time you got here!" Sen's father yelled when we burst into the room. He and Mrs. Mason are chained to two, twin-sized beds. There are chains wrapped around their wrist and ankles and they are bolted to the head and foot board. We ran over to them and broke their chains with ease.

"Where's Sen?" Mrs. Mason asked as I pulled her up on the bed. She has worry written all over her face. I sighed and put my head down.

"We don't know yet." I admitted. "We know she's somewhere in this place." Her mother's breath got caught in her throat.

"What if she's hurt?" She gasped. I shook my head.

"That's highly doubtful." Aiden said. "Are you guys hurt?" Her parents looked at each other and seconds later we got a flashback of everything that had happened to them and what had happened when Sen was taunting Greg.

'What the hell?' I linked Aiden. How in the hell did they heal? That knife was supposed to rip Mrs. Mason's tiny body in half! There's no possible way in hell that, that was a vampire power. Its impossible. That- it seemed like something more powerful than anything on earth.

'I don't know but when we find Sen, I'm going to find out.' He said seriously as he pondered through what we had just seen. Her parents stood there in a frozen silence. They just stared at us, while we stared at them. They don't think they should mention it to us but it's getting hard to hold in.

"OK, fuck this." I said aloud rolling my eyes. "We know what happened." They stood there looking a bit baffled. They opened their mouths and closed it, unable to push any sound out. Their minds told us everything they were thinking.

"We are vampires." Aiden stated. Her parents looked at one another and chuckled a bit. We rolled our eyes and decided to just do it the easy way. We shifted and growled at them a bit just to show them we were serious.

"OH MY GOD!" Mrs. Mason screamed as she jumped into her husbands arms. He stood there staring at us wide-eyed. His mine was pretty calm but his face didn't really look it. He has always know that there was something strange about us, he justcouldn't put his finger on it.

"Does Sen know?" He asked blankly. We nodded our heads. He simply shrugged and put his wife back on the floor. She looked at him like he had lost his mind.

"Is all the water clogging your brain?" She asked through clenched teeth. "They're fucking vampires Harold!" Mr. Mason rolled his eyes at her.

"I heard them loud and clear, Sharon." He said looking down at his wife. She looked at him with disgust.

"And you're OK with this?" She asked rudely. She thinks its weird and unnatural, most people would. There are only a select few, like Sen, Em, and her father who would be able to shrug it off. They have an open mind, Mrs. Mason on the other hand, she is too stuck in what she believes should be real.

"I'm perfectly fine with it." He said seriously. "They've never hurt my daughter and I know they love her deeply. You see how they look at her. They've never given me a reason not to trust them and just because theyre-" He trailed off. "A little different, doesnt meant that I'm going to trust them any less." After he finished talking his wife's thoughts changed. She turned and looked at us with an apologetic look.