Chapter 46

There was no time to really celebrate Christmas, we were too busy packing. We did exchange gifts though. I didn't really know what to get the twins so I got them each two African Egg Eater's. They are snakes that get their nourishment from eggs. Want to know the best part? They don't have any teeth, meaning they can't bite me, the twins or the children. They can only gobble down fresh eggs. I guess we'll have to get a chicken house when we get home.

The twins said that I can't get my gift until we get home, they said that it was too big to bring with them so I'll just have to wait. To be honest, Christmas is the last thing on my mind. The only thing I've been able to think is 'Find your parents' and 'torture Jesse.' That's it. I haven't had a bubbly, or non violent thought in two days! Two day's my head has been filled with anger and hate. I know all of it is not mine but the majority of it is. I was able to calm down enough to accept gifts.

Michelle gave me her great grandmother's bracelet, Ajani made me some gorgeous jewelry with real gems and stone, Abi andZelo made us what they called a house made of Popsicle sticks. It resembled a house a little... OK I'm lying, I don't know what it but I love it anyway. Matteus and Lizzie actually gave me a gift too! his gift is EXPENSIVE! He bought the twins and me a private island off of the coast of Africa.

Lizzie's entire attitude towards me seemed to change after the party. She got nicer, and started to hang around me a lot. Its odd. I guess she is trying to get on my good side, and I've got to admit, she's an ok person once you break through her bitchy shell. I kind of broke through more than that if you catch my drift. Her gift was a pair of jade earrings from China. They're really beautiful.

I havent been talking to Aiden and Jeremiah, I'm upset with them because they think that just because I'm pregnant I can'thandle myself. They think I can't take on Jesse, even if he is a werewolf, he's nothing. They're mad at me because I keep saying I'm going to be the one to kill him and that there is nothing they can do to stop me, which there isn't.

It's not like I want to kill Jesse, I don't want to kill anyone but if you fuck with my family, I will fuck you up. None of this would be happening if that fucking judge would have sent him to prison four years ago. Stupid dick. I should pay him a visit after I deal with Jesse. "Are we ready to go yet?!" I asked the twins anxiously. "I've got work to do." They stopped packing and glared at me.

"You don't have anything to do," They said. "When we get home, we're going to take care of this, NOT you." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. They know I'm not going down without a fight. I thought they learned that a long time ago.

"Baby, please." Jeremiah whispered pleadingly. "You don't know what will happen to us if you die." The look they're giving me makes my heart want to shatter. They played scenes of my death in their heads for me to see.

The moment my heart stops beating, they're souls will disappear. Everything good, sweet, gentle, kind, and loving about them will vanish. They wont be able to love or care about anything ever again. They'll turn into what most people think vampire are, monsters.

This is what happens to everyone who loses their mates. They basically lose their minds and the only thing they feel is hate. They go on a life time killing spree until someone stronger can take them out. They showed me everything I needed to see to make me change my mind. I can't risk turning them into that.