Chapter 22

Aiden hesitantly removed his clothes and climbed on the bed. I jumped on him and kissed him roughly. A low growl ripped through his chest and he pushed me back on the bed. "I love it when you growl." I said playfully as I bit down on his lip, I bit hard enough to make him bleed. I know its crazy but vampire blood tastes a hell of a lot different from human blood. Its sweet and tangy, not metallic tasting like human blood. He groaned and pulled away. I couldn't resist the urge to lick my lips. I actually shocked myself, I was enjoying the taste of someones blood! I don't know if I should feel wrong or not, I've never tasted anything like that before.

"Sensual, we have to be very careful." He said seriously. "I can tell by the look in your eyes that you want to take a bite out of my shoulder." He was actually right. I wanted to bite the toned, muscled part of his shoulder. "We can do this but we can not get carried away. You can't have too much of our blood, and we can't have too much of yours." 

"Why not?" I asked them. I mean I know why they can't have too much of my blood but why can't I have their sweet,tangy, delicious red juice. 

"You see how your thinking?" Jeremiah laughed. I looked over at him but his face turned serious. "If you have too much vampire blood, you turn into one. We never thought you'd ever taste our blood so we never mentioned it." 

"How much does it take?" I asked curiously. 

"Quite a bit, but not a lot at the same time." They said. I looked at Aiden's lip, it was a little puffy but there was no wound. It had already healed.

"Will mine heal like that?" I asked pointing at his lip. He touched his bottom lip lightly.

"We'll make sure they do." I smiled and kissed him again. "We're not going to go straight for your neck, we're going to work our way down your body." He said against my lips. Jeremiah moved behind me. He ran his lips across the bare skin of my neck, he stopped at my shoulder and kissed small circles. Aiden kissed down my jaw and teased my nipple with his fingers. 

Jeremiah sank his teeth into the back of my shoulder, I cried out, not in pain but pleasure. He gently sucked, filling his mouth with blood. He groaned and forced himself away. His breathing was erratic and his lips were stained red. I turned around and climbed in his lap, I kissed his bloody mouth deeply.

Like I said, human blood tastes way different. I ignored my copper taste. "What do I taste like?" I asked with a moan. Aiden sank his teeth into my back gripped my waste tightly. Who would have thought I would be turned on by being eaten... Aiden pulled away and licked his lips fiercely. I could feel my thighs getting moist watching him. He looked so wild, and full lust. 

"I can't describe it." He said. "Its like the best thing a person could ever dream of tasting. Nothing on this planet taste as good as you." He was breathing hard. I looked at Jeremiah and he was looking at my jugular. He looked so hungry, like he was fighting the urge to bite.

"Jeremiah," I said getting his attention. He looked at me eyes but he kept glancing at my neck. He's starving. He looked like a puppy chained to a tree, and his leash is too short to reach his bowl. "Baby," I said grabbing his chin. I knew Aiden was a little more in control, but I'm not sure about Jeremiah. "Can you control yourself?" He looked me in my eyes and I saw a glint of doubt.