Chapter 5

©Oh_NaNa (Arrakika Shackleford)

It's been almost 2 weeks since I met the Sinister twins. Everything was going lovely. And when I say lovely, I mean perfect. The morning after our first outing they had woken me up to breakfast in bed. I woke up to the smell of bacon and sweet kisses.

They had brought the food to me, "No, don't get up." they said when I had attempted to move. "Anything you need we'll get it for you." They said kissing my cheek. It got to the point where I had to force them to stop doing things for me. They wanted to cater to my every want and need. Speaking of wants and needs, those two keep me wanting and needing them. Every time they touch me I just want to attack them and make sweet love to them. Every little thing they did made me want them more.

In the last two weeks I have learned a lot about Jeremiah and Aiden. They are 21 years old and the scars on their chests came from them being conjoined at the heart when they were born. When the doctors separated them, he had left a small piece of each other's hearts attached. So basically Aiden has a piece of Jeremiah heart still attached to his, and vice versa.

They had told me that that was one of the reasons they both liked me so much, because when one liked the other liked and when one loved the other loved also. It was shocked when they told me, but I think an amazing thing. Weird but amazing. They never told me the other reason they liked me so much. I hadn't told them how I felt either so I wasn't going to push if they weren't.

We were all in school for art. They paint and draw and I do photography. We have so much in common! It's like all of my favorite things are their favorite things also. We listen to the same bands and rappers, we know all the same songs, and have the same favorite commercials and we absolutely hate politics. Me and Jordan don't even have this much in common. That doesn't matter though, Jordan and I are family. Nothing and no one could ever come between us. Not even them.

Sometimes when I question myself about something, I can hear them answer them or give their opinions, just like the first night I spent with them. It was really scary at first, but after a few days I got used to it. It was actually quite comforting. I now had a way to fill that empty void when they weren't around. I lay around in bed having pretend conversations with them. It's like sometimes I control when I hear them and when I don't. I don't choose what they say, I just hear it. It's like having a telephone in your head I guess. Maybe they can hear what I'm thinking. I think I am going crazy.

I walked out of class to see Aiden and his brother leaning against the wall. "Waiting for someone?" I asked walking up to them with a smile. I was sort of excited. Today we were going shopping. I've never really been one to spend money. Other people's money at that. I didn't want them spending every dime they had on me. I tried to tell them that but they grabbed my hands and kissed them.

"The moon is the limit." They said smiling as they darted out of my room before I could object. The had spent last night trying to get me excited about going. It worked a little.

"Only the most beautiful girl in the world." They said with two very happy matching smiles. The grabbed me up into a hug and kissed me all over. I laughed trying to get them to stop. Their attack finally stopped and they each grabbed one of my hands and we headed for the parking lot.

Never once did we try to hide that the three of us were together. Well not together, together, but together enough. We were kind of the talk around campus; I'm surprised we didn't make the front page of the school newspaper.