Chapter 17

We pulled up this really expensive French restaurant, the twins walked to my door and helped me out. We walked to the door with our arms linked together. This is the best feeling ever, to know you're loved and that you will always have your other half. "Reservations for Sinister." Aiden said when we reached the counter. The hostess showed us to a very secluded part of the restaurant. The place is beautiful, it has really high ceilings and the walls reminded me of a church. There are angels painted  across the room. Their lighting of choice are candles, the room is dim but you can still see perfectly.

Jeremiah and Aiden slid their chairs closer to mine and placed their hand on top of mine. I smiled happily at them. "I love you." I said beaming.

"We love you too." They said returning the smile. "So how do you feel?" they asked me.

"I feel wonderful!" I replied happily. They laughed at my excitement. 

"Can we ask you something?" Aiden asked. 

"You just did." I said laughing. They gave me a smug look.

"What would you say if we asked you to move in with us?" Ok that wasn't a question I was prepared for, but what do I really have to lose? They have shown me that they love me and that they can take care of me. They've showed me that their all I will ever need and all I will ever want. I l didn't say anything for a few minutes, I cleared my mind completely. I wanted to throw them off, I can tell by the way they're looking at me that they are in my head. They had these hopeful looks on their faces while they waited for me to answer. 

I gave them a sad face and shook my head no but said. "Yes." They dropped their heads in defeat. Then a second later their eyes shot up to meet mine. 

"Wait." They said. "You tricked us!" I laughed aloud and kissed them. 

"So who's bedroom are you sleeping in?" They asked wiggling their eyebrows. I laughed and slapped their arms.

"Oh hush." I said. We wait sat there waiting for our orders to be taken. When the waiter showed up I ordered myselfvealscallopini while the twins ordered braised octopus.

"Gross." I whispered in disgust. The twins started to laugh.

"It's actually really good." Jeremiah said. I looked at Aiden and he rubbed his stomach.

"Yum!" He said licking his lips. I got distracted from the conversation and ended up focusing on his lips. I chewed my lip while I watched him.  A few minutes later the waiter reappeared with our food.

We sat and talked together while we ate our food. "I'd like to make a toast!" Jeremiah said with a funny voice. Aiden and I laughed at him and raised our glasses. "A toast to our new life together as family and as mates!" He exclaimed. We toasted and drank to our future, and what a wonderful future it will be. I wouldn't care if I had to walk across a desert to be with them, I would do it. We had finished eating. "I want dessert!" I said smiling. The food was perfect, we are definitely coming back here one day.

"What would you like love?" Aiden asked. He snapped for a waiter to come. A teenage boy came running over.