Chapter 27

(Emma's P.O.V.)

"Jordan," I said. "What was that?" OK so I have never been touched there before so I don't know if what just happened to me was normal. For me to be such a smarty pants I'm dumb as hell when it comes to sex. The most I've ever done with a guy is kiss, that's the reason I ended up with a broken heart. They wanted sex and I wouldn't give it to them. Jordan is different, other than the fact that he's a blood sucking vampire. He's not like the other dudes. When he looks at me I see the love in his eyes.

"You had an orgasm babe." He replied. He was slowly licking at my core, I was so sensitive and every touch made me shake. "You taste so good." He stated. I covered my face shyly, I love that he speaks his mind, sometimes he just catches me off guard. 

"Do you still want to?" He asked. I uncovered my face and looked at him. It showed hope and understanding, hope that I still want to do it and if not he would understand. I nodded my head yes. He licked me deeply one last time before he took his pants off  and positioned himself between my legs.

"Your parents aren't going to come home and catch us right?" I asked. I don't want to be caught having sex with someones son. I mean every man is someones son, but its worse if parents catch you.

"My mom's out-of-town until tomorrow." He said. He brought his lips down to meet mine. God I love his hair, I can't help but tangle my fingers in it. Every little thing about him is a turn on. I don't see how Sen wasn't banging the twins the second she opened her door for them. She's always had a lot more control than me, except for today.

I could feel him pressed against my entrance, he's big and thick. I honestly don't know if I can take that. I guess he saw my eyes get wide. He pulled away and looked at me. "Are you sure?" He asked again. I thought for a second. I know I love him and its obvious that he loves me. He dumped the girl he was supposed to marry! I know a lot about him but I'm sure he doesn't know much about me. I guess that will be what we do after he takes my virginity.

"I'm sure." I whispered. I leaned up so I could kiss him. I gave him everything I had. He groaned and I felt him slowly begin to push into me and I swear I thought I was being ripped from the inside out and he had less than an inch inside me. I squealed in pain. He ran his hand down my face.

"Relax." He said. I noticed that I was tense and stiff. His voice seemed to calm me down. My body relaxed and the pain in my junk receded a little. I mean it still hurt but not nearly as bad. I bit my lip as he pushed further into me. He kissed me roughly trying to distract me from the discomfort. I felt myself get wetter and instead of the tearing feeling I felt him glide deeper into me.

"Jordan!" I moaned. God it hurts but it feels so damn good at the same time. I closed my eyes as he fully entered me. He groaned and wiped sweat from his forehead. 

"Are you ok?" He asked after about a minute of neither of us moving. I couldn't really talk so I just nodded more. He sat me up in his lap, I cried out as he pushed himself deeper. He leaned me back a little and kissed my breast and again my hands found their way to his hair. He thrust into me slowly, it still hurt but I'm adjusting.

I pulled his head away from my chest and kissed him. I ran my tongue across his bottom lip and nibbled. After a few minutes Icouldn't feel hardly any pain, every sense was pleasure. The taste of his lips, his smell, his touch, and his voice all bring me pleasure. I rock my hips against him causing him to groan loudly and grip my hips.