Chapter 12

WARNING!!!!!!! SHORT CHAPTER!!!! I REPEAT SHORT CHAPTER!!!! BUT VOTE. COMMENT. AND FAN ME!!!!! <3

"I don't have anything to wear!" I was sitting on the floor in the middle of a pile of clothes. Everything I own is too conservative, too innocent. I had been digging for the last hour. Since I met the twins my old clothes have become too boring. I didn't really have many choices

"Don't try to pull this on us again." Jeremiah said getting up off of the bed my parents had moved into my room. He came and sat beside me, Aiden followed.

"We'll buy you anything you need." Aiden said kissing my cheek.

"I don't want you to go broke for me." I whined. "You already bought me a $40,000 camera." The twins laughed at my reply.

"We'll go broke a thousand times if it means you're happy." They said with a smile.

"Money doesn't make me happy guys," I said looking into their eyes. "You make me happy." Jeremiah leaned in and kissed me deeply. I made no effort to resist his lips. My head started to spin as his tongue swirled against mine. He pulled away from me. I found myself leaning in for more. Aiden grabbed my chin and kissed me just as deeply as his brother had. Their lips were so different. Jeremiah's lips were slightly bigger Aiden and he was gentler. When Aiden kissed me, he kissed me roughly, like it's the last time he will see me. Both of their lips drive me crazy! If we weren't at my parents' house I would be all over them.

Our lips were still locked when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see my father. He looked at me disapprovingly. "Could I have a word with Jeremiah and Aiden?" He asked. Oh God. What now. I thought we had settled this. I gave him a concerned look. "Everything is ok, honey." He said looking at me. "I just want to get to know them a little." He said with an honest smile.

"Ok daddy." I said as I got up. "I'll be down stairs with mom if anyone needs me. I walked out the door to leave the men to talk. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************

(Aiden's P.O.V.)

Mr. Mason sat down on Sensual's bed. We heard his thoughts instantly.

'How did my daughter get herself into this mess?' He asked himself. He started to speak. "I would like to apologize for my actions earlier." He said rubbing his hands together. "I just wasn't expecting this kind news." We nodded. We completely understood his actions. Any parent would react that way. His thoughts told us that he was worried about us hurting Sensual. He really loves his daughter. I mean who wouldn't love her? She's perfect.

"What are your plans with my daughter?" He asked in a fatherly tone. We knew from day one what our plans were.

"Sir, we are going to marry your daughter." We said together. He looked from me to Jeremiah.

"How are you so sure?" He asked. I spoke this time.

"Mr. Mason we love Sensual more than anything in this world and the next. We promised her eternity, and that's what we're going to give her." His thoughts were racing. It was hard to keep up with him. He was honestly giving me and my brother a headache.