Chapter 7

BANG! BANG! BANG! 

At first I thought I was dreaming, the banging only got louder and louder. My eyes popped open and I was suddenly scared. I just knew it was Jesse outside the door. Seconds after my eyes opened the twins were rising to their feet. The banging continued. Jeremiah saw that I was scared. "It's not him baby. Its only Emma." Aiden was at the door.

"How do you-" I started and the door flung open and to my surprise it really was Emma. My eyes shot to Jeremiah. "How did know it was her." I asked him still shocked.

"Later." He said with a smile. Emma walked in the door grinning. 

"Good morning Sunshine! It’s a beautiful day; let’s not waste it lying in bed with these two all day." She said eyeballing the twins. Sometime after I had fallen asleep they had gotten undressed. They were standing there in their matching boxers. You could see everything but what counted. I noticed that their underwear had their names stitched across the back. I laughed to myself. I'd have to mention that later. "Not that it would be a bad idea." She said winking at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked laughing. Aiden closed the door and he and Jeremiah climbed back into bed. snuggling up to me. My heart rate had returned to normal now. 

"I'm bored." She said shrugging. She looked around at the pictures of Jordan. "Who's this hunk?" she asked pointing. I rolled my eyes at her.

"That is Jordan." I told her. 

"Is he single?" She turned around asking seriously. She got distracted by something because her face changed. "What are you wearing?" She asked smiling wide, the twins giggled like two little girls. I had forgotten all about thin purple get-up they had me wearing. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over my head, trying to hide my face. The three of them laughed. "You guys must have had fun last night." She said, trying to pull the covers off of me.

  Unbelievably the twins helped her. I ended up in a ball on the bed trying to cover myself with a pillow. It was really funny though. I was laughing so hard I cried. Jeremiah went to the closet and picked me out an outfit for the day. He brought me back this $400, solid white, strapless sundress and underwear. It was gorgeous but I personally wouldn't have spent that much on one dress. I ran into the bathroom and started to get ready. I heard the guys and Emma talking.

"You guys treating my girl right?" She asked them. She sounded just like Jordan. I have to make sure they meet, they'll love each other! 

"Like royalty." they insured her. They were damn right about that part. I feel like Kate Middleton. I smiled at the thought.

"You better be." She said sounding as happy as usual. I straightened my hair and put on a little makeup, I wanted to look my best today.

   I made my way out of the bathroom, Jeremiah and Aiden had put their clothes back on and were sitting on the bed waiting for me. I went and sat down between them.

"You look gorgeous." They said staring. Emma was sitting across from us staring at the pictures of Jordan. Her eyes were all glazed over like she was hypnotized.