Chapter 14

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R. THAT IS ALL. :)

"Sen!" Jordan yelled over the music. "We're going to go! Call you later?" He asked. I was still pressed between the twins, rocking against them slowly. I didn't even open my eyes to look him. I nodded and kept grinding myself against my men. Jordan and Amber left. I wasn't having much fun with her here anyway. I wasn't thinking about them though. I was focused on the two rock hard packages grinding against me. I felt myself getting wet. Jeremiah pinched my nipple roughly. I moaned and squeezed my legs together trying to fight the feeling.

"I need a drink." I managed to say. It wasn't really what I was thinking but I had to get myself together. I wanted to strip them naked and make love to them on the dance floor. I bit my lip at the thought. If only they knew some of the things I think about them. They wouldn't think I was so innocent then. I'm dirty, but I'm only dirty for them.

"Something light and girlie." They asked teasingly. I watched their lips as they talked. Everything they were doing turned me on.

"No," I said lustfully, "Something hard and rough." I watched the twins swallow the lump in their throat. Aiden ran off to the bar to fetch me some hard liquor.

************************************************************************************************************

(Aiden's P.O.V.)

"Sen, maybe you should slow down." I said. She had already drank twelve shots of vodka. She was all over Jeremiah. I could tell she was enjoying herself. Jeremiah damn sure was. It kind of turned me on to see them together. People think it's weird to watch your brother with your woman. We're identical twins. I look at it as seeing a mirror image of myself being with her, only me with short hair.  

"I'm fine." she said releasing Jeremiah's mouth from a kiss. She turned and looked at me with lust filled eyes. If she wasn't drunk I would be tempted to bend her over this table and take her the way I wanted to. 'Come on bro, dont put this in my head too. I'm already having a hard time controlling myself.' We had drank just as much as her, if not more. Alcohol just didn't affect us like it did normal people. 

"Aiden," Sen moaned, I felt myself get hard at the sound of my name. She knew just what to do to drive me crazy. She grabbed by shirt and pulled me to her. "You are so fucking sexy." She said before she devoured my mouth. I groaned and pulled her closer. She wrapped her hands in my hair and dipped her tongue into my mouth. I responded my capturing it, lightly flicking my tongue against hers. She let out a muffled moan, I opened my eyes to see my brother nibbling at her ear from behind. His thoughts were going wild. He was doing so many things too her in his head. I almost couldn't bear to watch.

Sen continued to kiss me as she grabbed my hand and slid it under the dress,she then grabbed Jeremiah's and placed it on her breast. She didn't remove her hand from Jeremiah's though. We instantly responded to what her body was craving, my fingers went to lightly graze her perfectly formed core. "Baby?" I asked between kisses.