Chapter 15

"Hey babe." I said answering the phone with a smile. It was Aiden. Thanksgiving is in two weeks and get an entire week off. I'm so excited I'm already packing. Aiden and Jeremiah are really excited about coming home with me. The last time we were there I had the best time of my life.They are amazing. I couldn't possibly choose between the two of them. If I break one heart, I break them all. Jordan helped me realize that i need them both to be completely happy.

"Hey Sen," he said sounding worried. "Look, me and Jeremiah need to tell you something." My heart started to race.

"Should I be worried, Aiden?" I asked with worry in my voice. I hope this wasn't the end for us already. I mean i try my best to treat them equally.

"No- Yes-" he started. "We don't know, Sen, your going to  have to be the judge of that." My head was spinning.

   "OK." Was all I said. I was on the verge of tears. I heard the phone change hands.

"Baby, we're coming over." Jeremiah said through the phone. He sounded a lot more confident than Aiden. He hung up the phone. I was left sitting there holding the phone to my ear. I dropped the phone and lay back on the bed.

   What is going on? Did i do something wrong? Are they tired of me or something? These are just a few questions I asked myself. I was crying but I held back the need to call Jordan right away. If i kept calling him like this he was gonna come kidnap me from school. I looked up at the ceiling and saw the pictures Aiden, Jeremiah, and I had taken. Most of them consisted of us just goofing off, them kissing me on the cheek, me kissing them, funny faces and such. Some were for my photography course. They promised me that they would be my models. looking at all the pictures i saw how happy we looked together. I hope it all doesn't come crashing down now.

   The twins knocked on the door a few minutes later. I cleaned my face, trying to get that no-I-wasn't-just-crying face off. It didn't work. My eyes were puffy. I answered the door anyway. I couldn't look at them though. As soon as they saw me they came rushing in the room. Jeremiah gently picked me up and carried me over to the bed.

They whispered apology after apology into my ear. How they would never hurt me, they would do anything for me. They even apologized for things normal people apologized for.

   "Ok enough." I said sternly. "You came here to tell me something right?" I asked turning around to look them almost directly in the eye. They both nodded. I tapped my foot and crossed my arms. " Well, lets hear it." I said after a minute. They just sat there. They were contemplating. It almost looked like they were arguing with each other but they didn't move their mouths or say a word. "Twins!" I shouted. "Say what you came here to say or get out!" They jumped at the sound of my voice. I was mad as hell now. Why wouldn't they just come out and say is on their minds? It pissed me off. I'm completely open with them and here they are doing this bullshit.