Chapter 30

"Happy Thanksgiving guys." Jordan said after we got to a very nice hotel. Everyone stopped and glared at him. "What?" He asked innocently. "It could have been way worse." He was right on that part. I could have snapped on everyone worse than I did. I have a feeling I'll be seeing London again, but it damn sure wont be at my wedding. "Congratulations by the way." He added pulling me into a hug. He pretended to cry. "My baby is growing up!" He whaled dramatically.

"Shut up!" I laughed pushing him off. "Thanks though." I said sincerely.

"This is so romantic." Emma said. "Vampires, fighting, blood, and love." Everyone laughed at her. We all got settled into our rooms and decided we needed some fun.

"Lets go out." The guys had suggested.

"Out?" I asked. "After everything that has happened you want to go party?" I asked in disbelief.

"Baby, you could use some fun." The twins had said. At first I was completely against it.

"We'll make a deal with you." They said.

"What kind of deal?" I questioned. Usually when they made a deal with me it consists of them buying me something. I don'tknow what else I need, they've bought me everything I can think of already.

"Crap." They whispered. "Well maybe we can't make you a deal." They laughed. I agreed to go just because they tried.

So here we are, Club Vortex. It's actually pretty cool, other than the fact that Emma and Jordan are making out in the corner. Me and the twins have figured that she'll be pregnant by New Years. They're like animals I swear. I guess me and the twins are too. We've had some mind-blowing moments.

"Stop thinking about sex and dance!" Jeremiah yelled over the music. I smiled and started grinding my hips into his. I pulled Aiden closer to me as we danced.

"Can I borrow Sen for a minute?" Emma asked a few minutes into us dancing. The twins groaned but smiled.

"Sure,"They said. "Just bring her back looking as beautiful as she does now."

"I promise." She rolled her eyes and laughed. She grabbed my hand and drug me outside.

"Whats up?" I asked her when we stopped. She looked a little nervous.

"Jordan wants to have a baby." She blurted out.