Chapter 1

©Oh_NaNa (Arrakika Shackleford)

I dedicate a part of this book to sakurahino for making me this AMAZING book cover!!! Thank you again!! :)

I would really LOVE it if you guys would comment, vote and fan me! I think I know where I'm going with this story and I hope everyone likes it. Please please please share your opinions whether they are good or bad. Thanks guys!!!!

"You ready honey?" My mom asked me when she walked into my room. "You don't want to be late for your first day of college do you?" She asked. Fall semester started tomorrow at Georgia State University. I was attending for a degree in photography. Whenever you saw Sensual Mason, you saw her with a camera.

"Of course not mom." I said smiling at her. I was standing in my room looking out the window when she came in. I was thinking about how different thing will be when I'm gone. "I'm going to say goodbye to Jordan, I'll be right back." I told my mom and ran down the stairs. Jordan has been my best friend since preschool. When all the other kids picked on me for losing my front teeth, Jordan was there telling me not to worry about them, and that I'll always be beautiful no matter what. He was always quite the charmer, but he wasn't really my type. I was looking for more, needed more.

"Hurry back, Sen, your dads almost done putting your things in the truck!" She shouted down the stairs behind me.

"Sure thing mom!" I shouted back. I ran out of the house, bumping into my dad. I didn't stop, I just kept running.

"Where are you going, sweetie?" My dad asked as I ran by.

"Jordan's." Was all I said back.

Jordan only lived three houses down. I wrapped the straps of my camera around my hand and climbed up the side of Jordan's house and jumped in his bedroom window. He wasn't in there when I came in. I made myself comfortable, lying back on his bed, waiting on him. I heard him coming up the stairs so I decided to fuck with him a little. I jumped off his bed and into the closet getting my camera ready. I waited for him to come in and when he turned his back to the closet I opened the door and ran out screaming. He turned around looking terrified. I snapped a couple of pictures of him, and then jumped on him forcing him to fall back on the bed.

I rolled off the bed and onto the floor. I was laughing so hard. His face was priceless. "What the fuck, Sensual?!" He shouted. He wasn't mad though. He picked me up off the floor and tossed me on the bed. He has always been able to pick me up and toss me around. I was only 5'4 and Jordan was pushing 6'2.

"That was fucking hilarious!" I giggled. It was always fun messing with him. He never got mad.

"You scared the shit out of me!" He laughed jumping on the bed beside me. "I'm assuming your coming to say goodbye." He said with a frown. Any other girl would have died to have him look at them like that. He had the most adorable sea green eyes imaginable. Jordan was a very handsome character. He was tall, very muscular; he had shaggy brown hair that stopped just below his ears.

Every girl in high school drooled over him, trying to get close to him so I would get out of the way. It didn't work though. He saw right through every one of them. We've never thought about being more than friends. He was like my big brother. I could never see myself kissing him or being intimate with him. Ugh. Too weird.