SEQUEL!!!

Okay so I seriously think I'm going to write a sequel since this one did so well, and I really enjoyed writing it for you guys.

So this one will be set in New York this time instead of Beacon Hills. The Teen Wolf cast will still be involved since that's where Stiles is from and of course Allison will be in it

So this is the cover I made for it, assuming a sequel is what you guys want. If it's not feel free to let me know.

It will be called Lost Directions and it will have a big dealing to do with Valentine's impact on Stiles

So the plot will most likely be this.... So here's the summary.

Stiles thought everything was back to normal. They had defeated the Nogitsune and he felt as if he deserved to just relax and train with his siblings and friends in New York. Well Stiles never gets what he wants. It just so happens that they came back in the middle of another war between Valentine and the Shadowhunters. Only now there are more people he doesn't recognize. Like who is this Maia girl and why is she hanging with an undercover cop? So many questions left unanswered. Then when Valentine comes back to Stiles to propose another offer what will he do? Then the unthinkable happens, people start to go missing? People very close to Stiles. Will Stiles back down and lose his way through these impossible obstacles? Or will he rise above them all and become the hero he's destined to be?

Yeah as you can tell I've had quite a bit of time to think about that so obviously this isn't the first time this idea has popped into my mind.

Let me know what you think.