Chapter Seventeen

Simon's POV

"Okay so how exactly are we going to find her? Or the demon, or whatever she is right now at this moment." Man did I have to be so extremely awkward around him? It was bad enough that he's a werewolf and I'm a vampire. But the fact that I actually am taking a liking to this guy is the worst part.

"Well the Nogitsune has had at least a year and a half to get used to Stiles body. It was familiar with it. But now that it's in Allison's body it has a whole new mindset to get used to, so I'm guessing that Allison still has a little control over everything." Okay he just said a lot of words that have absolutely nothing to do with finding her.

"And how will that help us find her." Realization hit him as he realized he did not really make a plan.

"Well since Allison's mind is still there then we can track her by the places that mean the most to her." Now it was my turn for realization to hit.

"So where do you think she'll be?" I asked curiously. He shrugged and you could tell then he started to think. He made this face it was like he was constipated. Like come on it can't be that tough on his brain to actually think. Can it?

"We could try her house and if she isn't there we could try Stiles house." I nodded and grabbed his had before running out of the church with him hand in hand.

....

"Uh Simon."

"Yeah Scott what's up." We were currently standing in front of the Argent house.

"We're here you can let go of my hand now." He chuckled as I ripped my hand away in shock. I hadn't even realized that I was holding his hand still.

"Well is anyone home?" He shrugged and walked up to the door before taking a turn and going into the backyard.

"There's no lights on. If she were here Allison would have at least turned on a light. Let's try Stiles house." I nodded and grabbed him this time avoiding his hand and ran to Stiles house.

Izzy's POV

Stiles still hasn't woken up yet and we haven't gotten news back on Isaac or Lydia. Plus where the heck did Scott and Simon go. I mean I totally ship it. Like Scimon. It totally makes sense, and it even sounds cool which is a bonus.

"Guys!!" Theo runs in and almost trips. He recovered then guy so excited he ran into a trash can and fell on to the ground. He did recover quickly, and was soon standing in front of us.

"Lydia's in the clear, but Isaac isn't healing right. He's a werewolf. The healing capabilities should be helping him not hurting him. No one not even Melissa knows what to do." Theo panted, but he said it quietly enough to where no one could hear him.

"Well Stiles is in a coma and it doesn't look like he'll be waking up anytime soon so we don't really know what to do. But about Isaac, Lydia's the one who hurt him right?" Theo nodded and stood up straight.

"Well did you ever think that maybe she might know how to reverse what she did. I mean you did say that she was in the clear right?" He nodded once more, but I honestly think that Alec was starting to scare him a little bit. Alec looks scary when he's upset because he refused to show the emotions so instead he interprets those bad and negative emotions into such a scary glare that if you're not used to it then you will pee your pants. Not lying first time I saw it I wet my pants and it was very embarrassing. Jace still won't let me live it down.

"Go get her and bring her here. If she's in the clear then she should be able to leave the hospital room." Jace spoke up as he tried to mimick the Alec glare. He was failing, but that still didn't stop him from trying.

"I'm going to go call mom. Maybe since she's human now she'll have more sympathy for him. I don't know but she needs to know." They tried to protest but I ignored them. She still was his mother and even if she didn't care about him then she still needed to know.

Maryse Izzy

Hey mom

Isabelle so nice to hear from you

Yeah well I needed to tell you something

Yes what do you need

Stiles...

Isabelle you probably know by now how I feel about Stiles

I know but I don't care. Stiles is in a coma at the moment and the doctors don't think that he'll ever wake up. You are his mother and he is your son even if it isn't biological. You may not care about him but he needs his mother so god help me you care going to get your butt down here and act like the mother that he needs, because I know that even if dad never liked him that you always did

And why do you think this

Because Stiles thinks that it was us feeding him all those years. We had no idea that you and dad were treating him so terribly. It wasn't us giving him the food every night, and it wasn't dad, so admit it. You care for him and you always have. So I'm going to say it again and don't make me repeat it. Get down here and act like the mother he needs right now

I'll be there by 8pm

Call ends

"So what'd she say Iz?" Alec asked me as I walked back to outside of Stiles room.

"She'll be here by eight pm tonight." I said with a smirk. They looked shocked that I had gotten her to come down here.

"Well good job I don't think either of us could've...." He was cut off by the sudden rush of doctors running into Stiles room.

Then we heard it, or actually to be more accurate didn't hear it.

Stiles was crashing.