Chapter Twenty Two

A/N: Hey from now on I think I am just going to do my thank you messages in the beginning of chapters. Well this story just passed 6 thousand reads and that is just insane. Thank you for the support and all the confidence you guys have given me throughout this story. It's because of your thoughtful comments and the nice things you guys are always saying that I'm not nervous when I post a new chapter on if you'll like it or not. So thank you.

Lydia's POV

The first thing I noticed when I came to was that Stiles wasn't there. Then I noticed the floor.

"GUYS GET IN HERE NOW!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. They were there within two seconds.

"Lydia where's Stiles?" That's was the first question. Not what's the engravings on the floor. So I showed them. I used my arms to gesture to the giant carvings on the floor. That made me really dizzy though since I was still pretty weak so I just laid back down on the bed.

"Did he leave this?" I nodded and covered my face with the pillow on the bed. Now even the light was making my head hurt. Jesus how hard did he hit me?

I felt a hand grasp my shoulder and I look to see Liam smiling slightly at me. I of course returned it and went back to my pillow.

After a few minutes I hear Izzy yell...

"I got it!!! He's at the bridge. That place means so much to the both of them. That's there they'll be." Maryse was giving weird looks wondering how she knew that. Maryse doesn't know anything about her kids so she better not start the whole how did you know that and I didn't thing because she shouldn't know and she doesn't.

Clary's POV

Everything was going great. We were looking and it felt as if we were getting closer. There was definitely something going on between Simon and Scott but I wasn't about to bring that up. Not really the time.

All we were doing was walking when suddenly we were ounces in by three people. One for each of us I was guessing.

Scott must've recognized them because he immediately gasped. I was pounced on by a girl with blue glowing eyes and brown hair. This was Malia. Stiles ex girlfriend.

Simon was pounced on by a guy with a tail and talons and glowing blue eyes. The thing is that he still had the werewolf hair so what the heck was he then?

Finally Scott was attacked by...

"Derek!" Yup okay guess that guy is Derek then. I barely had time to care though because I had to deal with were lady over here.

Wait a second. What about that whole thing with expelling demons out of people with our seraph blades? I try to reach for mine but my arm is scratched deep by her claws. A yelp of pain escapes my throat as the attempts to get to my blade became more eager.

When I finally got it I wasted no time and jammed it into her leg. She didn't even make a sound all that happened was her shocked face as she watched the black rise from her leg. Then she fell over unconscious. Of course I had to go help Scott next. Simon looked like he could handle himself for the time being.

Once I did get Derek Simon was easy to help. Jackson which I learned his name was didn't put up much of a fight. He just went down. I'm not complaining though, that just makes my job way easier.

"Guys Lydia's calling me!!" Scott yelled. We ran over and he put the phone on speaker.

"We know where Stiles is going and we think he's about to do something really stupid so make a portal and meet us there."

FAST FORWARD LIKE AN HOUR AND A HALF HOURS

Stiles POV

I am just laying here. I'm losing way too much blood and I'm losing it way too fast. This can't be good.

Allison doesn't look much better except for the fact that she's already unconscious. If I couldn't see her chest moving up and down. I would think that she was already dead.

Slowly I scoot closer to her and weakly grab her hand. If I'm going to die then I'm glad it's with my Parabatai. Even though I don't like that she's dying.

"STILES!!!" I barely hear the scream before I blacked out.

FLASHBACK 1 AND A HALF HOURS

Stiles POV

I finally made it. The bridge is a lot farther than I thought it would be, but sure enough when I get there she's standing there the sick and pale version of Allison. It's not really her. I just have to remember that.

"Well if it isn't Stiles. I was wondering when you were going to get here." She turned to me with a sick smile on her face.

"Well here I am." I pulled my bow out and shot at her. She dodged out of the way and looked back to where the arrow was shot.

"You....." The sentence wasn't even finished before I pounced on her. She thrashed around brutally and almost got me off of her if I hadn't had a firm grip already.

"Allison snap out of it. I know what you're feeling. I've been through this before. I know it's hard but you're going to have to fight it." There wasn't any chance she was fighting in there. The Nogitsune is hard to beat. It's really strong I know from experience.

"That's it. You're not making it out of here. You leave me no choice. Allison I promise of you can hear me that you will forgive me for this someday." I grabbed my seraph blade and stabbed her in the stomach. It hurt to hear the ear piercing scream that just came out of her then, but then I felt something enter my own stomach. I looked down to see a regular blade in my own stomach. How did she even get a blade?

"Allison I..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence before I fell over backwards.

A/N: So this story is finally coming to an end with the next chapter which will be the epilogue. Comment and let me know what your favorite moments have been in the story or how you liked the story. So I'll see you in the next chapter which will be the last. - Kayla

The Secret Lightwoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें