Chapter Nineteen

Isabelle's POV (Sorry it's predictable)

"Isabelle?" It wasn't the voice I hoped would be speaking to me. I turned and saw my mother standing in the doorway of the hospital room. She wasn't staring at me though. She was staring at Stiles with a horrified expression masking her face.

"What happened?" Her voice was as barely a whisper but the dead silence in the room made it easy to hear.

"He was possessed by an evil spirit called the Nogitsune. It took him over, them possessed Allison and left him like this." I motioned towards the bed. She gasped and raised a hand to her mouth in shock.

"Does dad know you're here?" I asked her as I stood in front of Stiles defensively.

"He's with his other girlfriend,"she paused for a minute,"crap you weren't supposed to know that part." Wait seriously? This had to be a joke. I mean my dad didn't cheat on my mom. There's just no way. He's too good of a person to have that sick twisted thought in his head.

"Isabelle honey I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to find out this way." She moved to place her hand on my shoulder but I jerked away before she could.

"I wasn't supposed to find out? Who else knows? And this way? What were you expecting the scenario to look like when you told me my father wasn't faithful!" I was screaming at her. I was screaming at my mom. The reason I brought her here was for Stiles and now I'm being selfish and making her solve my own problems.

"Whatever. You know what I really don't care. Just say what you need to say and them leave." Then I walked out the door leaving her with Stiles.

Scott's POV

"Okay so we never really discussed what we're going to do when we do find her. I mean I know it's Allison but she's not all there right now." Simon brought up a good point. We hadn't even thought about it.

"Well obviously we are going to have to take her down, but we can't hurt her. We're just going to have to figure a plan out that won't kill her." I sighed as I brought my hand up to reach my forehead.

"Scott,"he grabbed my hands and made me look at him,"look I know that it loved her or maybe you still do, but whatever is inside of her is the reason why three of our friends are in the hospital and Stiles is in a coma. You might not want to hurt her, but if I end up having to it will be hard, but if we have to I will.

"Okay." I spoke as quietly, quick to lower my head as tears started to form.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Don't cry. You know that thing that princesses don't cry? Well Prince's don't either so cut it out." He said it jokingly which caused me to chuckle softly.

"Hey there you go. Now you're smiling. Happy's a good look on you, did you know that?" Man okay now my laugh was a little louder. I just couldn't help it.  I was going to say something when my phone beeped. It was from Izzy.

I put my phone away with a huff

I put my phone away with a huff. Why would Izzy think that. I mean he doesn't even like me. Do I even like him. To be honest I don't even understand my feelings right now, but that's not what is important. What's important is that Simon and I find Allison and save her.

Wait hang on. Stiles said that the seraph blade can force the demon out if you stab the person with the demon inside them. But we don't have a Shadowhunter with us.

"Hey can you call Clary?" He looked confused, as he tilted his head to the side for more of a dramatic effect.

"Why do you need Clary?" He asked me.

"Because Stiles said that a demon can be expelled from a person's body by stabbing them with a Seraph blade and only shadowhunters can wield those weapons." He made the oh face and got out his phone only to begin furiously typing.

"She'll be here in a second." As if on cue a portal opened and Clary stepped out. Simon seemed very unfazed by this but me...uh uh that freaked me out.

"Where did that even come from!!" They laughed and Clary got out her weapon.

"Alright where is she?" She started aimlessly waving the blade around. Was she new at this. You don't just wave a blade around and hope to hit something. I mean I have claws but Kira doesn't do that so I'm guessing you're not supposed to.

"We haven't found her yet. So we could kind of use you're help with that too.."

"Alright I'm in where do we start?"

Alec's POV

I can't believe that just happened. Also I can't believe I said that to Izzy. I want absolutely nothing more right now than for Stiles to wake up. Why would I say that we might have to let go. That's not like me at all, but I think it was just the stress and intensity of the moment that made me say things that I definitely didn't mean.

"Alexander are you okay?" I look up to see Magnus hovering over where I sat hunched over with my head in my hands sitting on a hospital chair.

"No Magnus my brother's dying on that bed and there's a chance he won't make it. This is just too much. Everything is going wrong lately and it's since we got here. Do you think that if we hadn't come to pick Stiles up that everything would've turned out better than they are right now?" My watery eyes looked up at his and we just looked at each other for a moment. After that moment he eventually sat down in the chair next to mine.

"I don't know. The only thing I do know is that it's a good thing that you came when you did. If you hadn't then it probably would've been a lot worse than it is right now. Stiles is strong but he wouldn't have been able to handle this all by himself. He needs you guys way more than you think he does. Stiles is just way too stubborn to admit when he needs help." I laughed slightly at that. It's true. Stiles is the most stubborn person I have ever met and I have met some pretty stubborn people. He just takes it to a whole new level. A whole new level of everything that comes and surprises you.

"You're right. You always are." I smile at him and he hugs me.

Stiles you better wake up soon.