Chapter Eight

Stiles POV

I was woke up by Simon jumping on my bed. You see I honestly bet he slept in my room. Kira took over the guest room so Simon didn't have anywhere to sleep.  He probably slept in my computer chair.

"Yes Simon. What do you need?" I asked as he ripped the covers off of me.

"Alec said get up. We are going to be late for school. I'll go wake Kira and Isaac, but you need to change," I nodded and he ran out of the room. I tossed the covers off of me and tried to get up. As soon as I did I felt an automatic pain in my stomach which made me double over almost crying. Wait. Hang on a second. That's exactly where Scott clawed me. Why does it still hurt? The iratze I used should've healed it by now. So again. Why did it still hurt?

"Stiles hurry up!! We have to pick up the girls and Isaac before we go!!" Simon yelled again. I managed to yell a quick response without it seeming like i'm hurt, but that won't be able to happen for long. I am a terrible liar and everyone knows it.

Carefully I made my way to the Jeep. Everyone was already there that had bunked with me when I got in.

"Dude what took you so long? Your siblings said they would've waited but they had to be there early." Um. How was I going to come up with an excuse. Again. Terrible liar.

"Um. Couldn't find the right outfit to wear." They obviously weren't buying it but hey at least in trying to hide the pain. I had drawn an iratze on it before I left and that sort of helped but it didn't work before so it wasn't really doing much for me now.

We made it to school after picking up Clary, Allison, and Isaac. The pack was sitting outside again and they just had to stop me once again.

"So. Your big brother saved you last night eh. Well I guess that proves that Stiles isn't a very strong Shadowhunter now is he? Well guess what? We all already knew that and you want to know what's going to happen----"

"No Scott and I really don't care now get out of my way so I can get to my locker." Wow. I actually cut him off.

"You're still hurt aren't you? Oh my god you are. I can basically smell the pain coming off of you. Well I guess I had a bigger effect on you then I thought." He started laughing as my group gave me death glares. Clary then grabbed my wrist and started dragging me inside the school. As soon as I realized where she was taking me I started to resist. Then I realized that the others were behind me. Isaac grabbed one side and Simon grabbed the other. I didn't care if they got in trouble I just screamed my protest against this idea. Pretty soon we were at my brother's classroom. I had stopped kicking and thrashing against them because it hurt my stomach every time I did. Why do they always have to come to Alec when this happens?

"Woah guys. Why are you carrying Stiles? What did you do?" That question was directed at me. I was about to answer when suddenly I was dropped on the floor. As soon as I hit the ground I hissed in pain.

"That's why we brought him to you. He's still hurt." I could just tell that Alec's eyes widened in worry.

"What do you mean you're still hurt. Did your healing rune not do anything to solve that?" I shook my head as I grabbed a desk to help myself up since none of them offered to do so.

"But I'm fine guys. See I stood up. Now I can walk to class perfectly fine. So bye." I started to walk away but then I realized something.

"Actually this is my first class. But Allison this isn't yours and Simon, Kira, and Isaac it isn't yours either. It is however your class Clary so obviously you can stay." I literally had to push them out the door. If I have then they wouldn't have left.

"Not you Clary." I said as I pulled her back into the classroom. Alec still looked worried about me but I mouthed to him that I was fine and he allowed us to go to our seats.

Not long after we sat down the rest of the class came in. The worst thing is that both Lydia and Scott were in this class. They both chose to sit on opposite sides of me. Well technically not opposite since Clary was on my left but Lydia sat on my right and Scott behind me. I still can't believe that Lydia betrayed me. I told her everything. She knows everything about me now. My weaknesses my strengths. She knows exactly where to hit to make me fall. Really I just can't believe I trusted her. Man Stiles a girl kisses you and suddenly you're head over heels in love. Maybe I can give love so easily because I wasn't given it as a child. I just want everyone to feel what I didn't.

"Mr. Stilinski." I look up to see Alec standing in front of my desk,"I asked you a question."

"Sorry what was it?" My brother needed to stop picking on me.

"What do the Biosphere and the Hydrosphere have in common, but since you weren't paying attention I will just ask Mrs. Fray over here." He turned away from me with a worried glance as Clary answered the question.

Pretty soon class was over and everyone was rushing to leave. I would've been right behind them if as soon as I got up I hadn't fell to the floor.

Alec's POV

I saw kids leave in a rush but all I saw Stiles do was fall to the floor. Of course Clary and I ran over to him but he was already getting up.

"Guys I'm fine. I just tripped." He wasn't convincing but I let him go anyway.

"Fine, but if it hurts anymore and you know what I'm talking about. You need to find me or Jace. I know you and Izzy aren't on the best terms right now so just come to one of us." I nodded and headed towards the door with Clary supporting me.

As soon as we walked out of the classroom we had a bunch of people around us. Those people were Isaac, Kira, Allison, and Simon. They were all over me and checking to see if I was okay. I waved them off and said one thing.

"Valentine isn't our biggest priority anymore. Our new goal is defeating Scott McCall."