Chapter Eighteen

Izzy's POV

As soon as I heard the loss of beeping I ran into the room only to be pushed back by doctors.

"Mrs you can't go in there." One of the doctors said as they forced me out of the room.

"STILES!!" I cried in a desperate attempt for his heart to start. As soon as I was out of the room I collapsed to my knees and was soon embraced by the arms of Alec and Jace.

"He'll be fine Izzy." Jace tried to reassure me, but you could tell that even his voice was cracking as I could feel his hands trembling around me. Alec on the other hand was just frozen, like he didn't know what was happening, that it all just wasn't real. I cried, until I heard a breath of relief from a doctor and the beeping of a monitor. His heart was beating again.

Scott's mom came out and wiped a hand across her forehead.

"How is he? How's Stiles?" I asked as soon as she walked out. She looked like I had scared her because she jumped back a little bit at my voice.

"Yes. His heart is beating and he's going to be just fine." She honestly looked like she was about to have a panic attack. Did Stiles mean something to this woman. I mean she is Scott's mom, but was it just Stiles and Scott's relationship or did she have one with Stiles too?

"Do you know if he'll wake up now?" Jace asked kind of impatiently.

"No I'm sorry it doesn't look like he'll be waking up, but we will keep him on life support for the next couple days, but if he doesn't improve then there's not much we can do. I'm sorry. Can you excuse me?" Her voice broke and she walked down the hallway with her hand to her mouth. So that answered my previous question. She did have a relationship with him. Obviously a strong one or she wouldn't be reacting like this.

"Can we see him now?" I asked one of the other doctors walking from the room. They nodded and walked away.

Stiles looked so frail, and vulnerable. Like he was the most fragile thing in the world, and there wasn't a single thing I could do to help him. I felt so useless.

"Stiles," I started before my voice broke. I had to steady my breathing before continuing,"please wake up. I don't know what's making you stay asleep, but the doctors don't even think that you'll wake up. They say it's like a psychological thing and that you're doing this to yourself... Is it something that we did? Or is it that you didn't feel needed? Whatever we did I promise we will do our best to fix it, all you have to do is wake up." I pulled his hand into mine and just sobbed into it, not caring how stupid I looked.

"Izzy," Alec walked up and placed his hand on my shoulder,"we have to accept the fact that he might not wake up." Was he serious!? I ripped his hand off my shoulder, setting Stiles hand down gently.

"You have to be kidding me! You're just giving up!! Stiles would never give up on you. He would search through every book from every religion just to find the tiniest little inkling of a fraction of a clue to help save you, and what you're just giving up!! I can't believe you. Get out." He looked guilty but like he still believed everything that he was saying.

"Iz.."

"I said get out!!!" He left with his head hung low in shame, as he should be feeling.

"Don't worry Stiles,"I spoke as I took his hand back into mine,"no matter what happens I will not abandon you. I will always be by your side because you were by mine." His hair I brushed out of his face, as it looked to be sticking to his head in sweat. What was going on inside his head.

"You always did have a big imagination. Wonder what's going on in your head right now." I chuckled at a past memory.

"Stiles come back here!" I yelled as I chased Stiles down the hallway of our childhood home.

"No. I'm prince Arthur and you're Merlin. You have to run after me it's the rule. You can't break the rules." He was four years old at the time and we had made the mistake of letting him watch Merlin.

"But I'm a girl. Couldn't I be Gwen instead?" He looked at me like I was absolutely stupid.

"No because Gwen lives Arthur and I don't want to kiss you. That's ew." He made a weird noise and stuck our his tongue to be a little bit extra.

"Now go clean my room servant." Then I ran to him and tickled him til he agreed to give me extra tv time.

"Just come back to me Stiles. Please just come back."

Then I felt it....

A slight hand movement.

I quickly wiped away my tears. .

"Stiles?"

"Stiles can you hear me?" I brought his now curled hand to the side of my face. I wasn't crazy. I was absolutely sure that his hand moved. No one would believe me unless he woke up though.

"Come on Stiles you can so it. Open those eyes." Nothing was working though. He still wasn't waking up. Would he ever though? That was the question of the day.

"I know I'm not crazy. You squeezed my hand. Now Stiles Michael Lightwood you wake up this instant. I can't stand you being in this hospital bed any longer, now wake up," I wiped away my tears that were now falling,"do you remember when we were kids. You pretended to be Arthur while I was always either your servant Merlin or your enemy Morgana. If you wake up I'll do whatever you want. I'll be the Merlin to your Arthur. Just please wake up." I was straight up sobbing now.

"Isabelle?"

A/N: Sorry about the Merlin references. I just couldn't help myself. Well anyways hope you enjoyed. See you at the next chapter.