Chapter Ten

Stiles POV

Hayden's eyes went wide in realization as she read the plan. We couldn't talk about it out loud so we had to text it. If we had said it out loud then the pack would've heard us. Then it would've been ruined and that's no good.

"Chaos has come again." I barely whispered. Something was in my head. I shook it off and looked to my friends who had worried glances on their faces. Especially Isaac and Kira.

"Stiles what did you say?" Kira asked fearfully.

"Nothing now that everything is settled for game night,"wink wink,"I think we should start heading back to class." They all nodded knowing that everyone here except for Kira and Hayden have Alec next hour for science which I still don't understand why he teaches it.

We made it to class just as the bell rang. Jace was seriously getting into his role now he had his glasses, and even added a sweater vest. I went to move forward before I felt a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach. I forgot that I was still hurt from the other day. The pain was subsiding so I just ignored it. Clary gave me a worried glance as she went to get up from her seat but I waved her off as it was probably nothing.

Jace started teaching as soon as I had sat down and immediately I started to zone out. It wasn't on purpose but it just happens sometimes. When I looked up next time I saw something I never wanted to. A bandaged man writing on the chalkboard. The Nogitsune. I desperately tried to shake the image but it wasn't working. What shook me the most is what he was drawing on the board. A symbol I knew very well. The backwards five.

"What gets bigger the more you take away?" The Nogitsune asked as he turned to face me. No not this again.

"A hole."

"What gets wetter the more it dries?" It moved closer to me and I could feel the fresh tears running down my face as he broke into a faster walk.

"A towel." I said as more tears ran down my face. Why was this happening again? And why was I answering the questions?

"When is a door not a door?"

"When it's ajar." It's trying to possess me again!! I should tell sc---. Wait we aren't friends anymore. He would know exactly how to fix this. He could even kill me.

"Everyone has it but no one can lose it."

No. Don't answer it. Don't do it. This can't happen again.

"A shadow."

Void's POV

Finally. I am out. The kid didn't even know I was still here. Idiot. They thought they could kill me. Well newsflash I'm 1000 years old you can't kill me!!!

"Stiles are you okay?" I look to my left to see a girl with red hair looking at me concerned.

"Yes I'm fine.." I look around to try and figure out who she is until my eyes land on her paper. Clary Fray,"Clary I'm good." I reassure her with a smile. She didn't seem to be buying it so I just turned my attention to the front of the classroom. Jace Wayland or better known as Jace Herondale. This is Stiles 'Brother' I mean I guess you could say the same for Alec Lightwood and Isabelle Lightwood. But it seems as if Stiles has found out that he was...

Let me out!!!

Crap he's pulling through. I guess be got stronger since the last time I was in possession of him. This is good for him. Bad for me though.

Stiles POV

Finally. I reached over to Clary's desk and grabbed her notebook. She looked shocked at first but then noticed I was writing something down.