Chapter Eleven

A/N: So I want to ask you guys something.  I wanted to know if you guys thought that I should start doing recaps at the beginning of chapters. I saw them on a couple of other stories and wondered if I should start doing them here? Let me know. - Kayla

Stiles POV

I look up to see none other than Scott McCall looking down at me worriedly. Scoffing, I pushed him off of me and got to my feet.

"Why'd you save me Scott?,"he looked at me with shock. Like why would I even ask him that,"I thought you wanted to kill me." He looked astonished in confusion.

"Why would I try to kill you? You're my best friend." He actually seemed concerned. It's weird.

Suddenly he was pushed away from me. The pusher was identified as Allison and she was ticked.

"So you think that you can threaten to kill my Parabatai then you think you are in the clear because you saved him. You're lucky that I don't beat your.."

"Allison stop. He actually looks clueless to the fact that he did any of that. Scott what's the last thing you remember before saving me?" He looks down in frustration at the memory before looking at us.

"We were at the loft and we were doing a pack meeting. I was mad that you guys weren't there yet and we went to go get you when suddenly we were ambushed. It was this gas that multiplied and made its way into each of the pack members. Well not everyone since not everyone was there. That's the last thing I remember before everything going black." He finished as he rubbed his head. Allison and I looked at each other and I could tell we were thinking the same thing.

"Demon." We both said at the same time. While she was calculating what could've happened after that I turned to Scott.

"Who wasn't at the meeting besides Allison and I?" I asked kind of demanding it.

"Basically everyone who has joined your side. Hayden, Isaac, Kira, then there is Lydia. She wasn't there either." I guess now is the time to come clean.

"I know Lydia is on my side." Allison turned to me so fast I thought she might be gotten whiplash.

"What do you mean you knew that Lydia was on our side?" She asked angrily as she stomped towards me.

"Lydia's my person on the inside. We talked about it after we made out."

Flashback

"Lydia are you sure about this?" I asked concerned as I placed a hand on her cheek. She leaned into the touch but then pulled back.

"Scott has to think I trust him. That's the only way to get the others on our side. Is to make them think that they can trust me Stiles." I nodded still unsure of everything that was happening.

"Shouldn't we tell everyone else then. I mean besides the pack of course."

"No. We can't tell anyone else. Not even Allison. I know she's your Parabatai but you can't tell even her. It could jeopardize the whole mission, and this has to work. Trust me Stiles we have to make them believe us." I nodded and leaned in to capture her lips against my own. She kissed back and we stayed like that for a minute before pulling back.

"You have to go then. Make it more believable I mean." She nodded and moved for the door.

"Watch your back Lightwood." She smirked and winked at me before exiting the house.

Flashback ended

"I can't believe that you didn't tell me. We're supposed to be closer than that. And you didn't trust me enough to tell me."

"But All..."

"No. Not buts. You lied to me Stiles. I can't forgive you for that. And I never will." She turned on her heel and marched back into my Jeep and rode off. Leaving me and Scott stranded on the side of the road.

"I'll call my brother to pick me up. You just go back to my place." He seemed hesitant to leave me but in the end rode off.

----

While waiting for my brother to show up the Nogitsune started to talk to me.

Let me in Stiles

No. No thanks.

We can make you strong

Stop talking

Make it so you can take over

I don't really want to take over but thanks for the thought

Let us in Stiles or we will break down the door

What that's not how it worked before

The rules have changed

I'm not letting you in

Then you give us no choice

Void's POV

Finally. This kid is really weak. Letting me in like that. Well actually he didn't let me in. I let myself in, but same difference anyway. I'm in control.

Let me out

Funny. I was just asking you to let me in and you said no. I think I'll return the favor.

That's different you were trying to take over my mind

Isn't that the same situation here

No

Shut up human

A car pulls up and it looks to be this one's siblings. Well adoptive siblings anyway.

Leave them alone

No. I don't think I will

Please

It's nice to hear you beg but still no

The door of the car opened and....a man with dark black hair and a leather jacket stepped out. I searched with great difficulty through Stiles mind to find who this is. He put up a great fight but in the end I found one. His name is Alec Lightwood and he is Stiles older brother. Next to him is Isabelle Lightwood and in the car still is Jace Herondale.

"Stiles. Let's go home." Izzy said as she walked up to me calmly. You could tell she was surprised when I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and walked towards the car. We barely made it when suddenly Alec threw me to the ground.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked as genuinely as I possibly could.

"Because you aren't our brother. The Stiles I know wouldn't have just out his arm around Izzy when he's so mad to the point where he won't even look at her."

Ha. They fooled you

"Very well. But your brother is in here, and he's crying. Just wants to take control again. I'm not killable. I am void. Nothing else. And your brother is not getting out of here. I then turned and ran in the opposite direction of where they were. Only because I knew they were too much in shock to even attempt to follow me.

Do whatever you want with me just leave them alone

I already have what I want from you. Your body possessed and under my control. Your family on the other hand. I'm just getting started.