Chapter Fourteen

Stiles POV

Like we said before Scott was going to lure him out. I had to hide my Jeep then mask my sent and hide in a bush. It was prickly, but it was going to be worth it. Actually was it worth it? It's Theo. To Scott it's worth it so I guess it has to be worth it.

It only took a second for Scott and Theo to be talking about killing me on the lawn. To be honest Theo had some pretty good ideas which kind of scared me, but now was my chance. He was distracted.

I creeped up slowly behind him luckily he didn't hear me and stabbed him in the shoulder.

Just like Alec said, the black mist came out of the cut and Theo went falling to the ground. Scott immediately went and checked on him before giving me a stern look.

"What he's fine. Look he already healed." The wound was closing up surprisingly fast. The only question though was if it had healed on the inside as fast as it did on the outside?

"Theo are you alright?" Scott asked as he helped him up.

"Yeah just my shoulder's kind of sore, but I'll be fine. Hey Stiles. Whatcha got there?" He asked eyeing my blade.

"The blade I just stabbed you with in order to get a possessing demon out of you in order to save Scott's pack while rebattling the Nogitsune and saving everyone else." They both just looked at me shocked.

"What?"

....

Okay mental list of who is on our side.

McCall pack

Scott
Allison
Stiles
Derek
Malia
Kira
Isaac
Lydia
Ethan
Erica
Boyd
Hayden
Corey
Mason
Liam
Theo

Okay we have gotten more on our side then I thought. Liam's went the same way as Theo's did so I thought I would spare you the extra dialogue. Liam did actually put up a fight because he somehow heard me is what I thought had happened. But apparently the blade freaked Scott out so much that he just couldn't stop staring at it and gave me away. I smacked him over the head for that one.

We got back in record time because I broke a few speeding laws but we also weren't very far.

Hayden was waiting on the steps when we got there and as soon as Liam and Theo got out of the car she grabbed them by their wrists and dragged them carefully into the house. I already knew what was about to happen. Thiam. Finally though. Finally.

Hayden's POV

It's finally time to tell these boys his they feel. That sounds bossy but it's the truth.

"Okay so Liam you don't love me." Okay that one obviously caught him off guard.

"What?" Yup probably wasn't the best way to start.

"What I meant is you might've lived me before but you love someone else now...Theo." The look on Theo's face at that moment was the funniest thing in the planet.

"How did you know that!!?!!"

"Wait so it's true?" Theo asked looking to Liam.

"I'm just going to give you boys some room. Let me know if you need me." I then slipped out the door and shut it behind me.

I turned around to see Stiles and I almost had a heart attack.

"Is Thiam finally together or no?" Really. He ships it too? How many people actually ship the two of them?

"I don't know I basically just told Theo that Liam was in love with him and he almost passed out." That made him laugh a little bit.

Liam's POV

I can't believe Hayden. Yes I like Theo, but she didn't just have to come right out and say it. I was going to tell him when I was ready.

"So Liam..."

"Yes?"

"Is it true?" Crap. I was really hoping that he forgot about that.

"Yes it's true. I have liked you since the threat in the locker room. I know you probably don't feel the same so don't sweat it if..." I was cut off by a pair of lips on my own. Theo was kissing me. He was actually kissing me. After a minute we pulled away.

"That was a great way of telling me to shut up. You can do it again whenever you like." He chuckled and then we heard someone go yes from the doorway. We looked to see Stiles with his hand outstretched to Isaac.

"Come on pay up. I told you they would get together." Isaac sighed and payed him ten dollars.

"You bet on us Stiles? Not cool." I said but he just laughed.

"Yes. Yes I did and I won off of your relationship. Deal with it." He then waved the money in our faces and ran off. Stiles. I will get you back.

"So what does this make us then?" I ask as I look into his eyes.

"Whatever you want us to be." He then kissed me again with more passion this time. 

"I want to be something where you do that a lot."

"Then boyfriends it is." He chuckled as he laughs against my cheek.

Boyfriends it is.

Stiles POV

I was by the door flaunting my money when all the sudden the door flies open to reveal a very familiar 5'3 strawberry blonde haired girl.

Usually the girl would run over to the guy in this situation, but that's not how it works with Stydia. Yeah that's right. I'm giving everyone ship names. Hey I wonder when Scisaac is going to get together? I'll have to make a bet soon. Back to what was happening. Yeah I totally ran to her and the first thing I did was kiss her. She kissed back of course but the next thing you know a scream has me thrown across the room and everything faded to black.

Isaac's POV

"Lydia what the heck was that. Aren't you guys dating?" I asked as I stood from the couch. Alec and Izzy were already by Stiles checking him over, but I had to deal with the banshee. Yeah that's fair.

"Why would I date him. He's pathetic and an awful excuse for a Shadowhunter. He deserves to die."

Lydia was possessed.