Chapter Twelve

Void's POV

Okay. It's been a couple of days and I'm getting bored. All I want to do is make him watch his friends and family die. Is that really too much to ask?

Yes that is way too much to ask

Well no one asked you so shut your mouth

So same goes for you then since technically you are using my mouth. Actually none of us are talking we are communicating telepathically from the same brain

God can you be more annoying

You could tell he was going to answer but then his phone went off. I checked and it was a girl named Lydia. Oh so this is his girl on the inside. Of course I had to answer.

V - Hello

L - Oh shut up void I want to talk to Stiles

V - Oh sorry he isn't here right now but I can take a message

L - Let me talk to him right now

V - No but if you want I can give you an update. He's strong. Really strong. It takes a lot of strength to keep him from taking control back from me. Think of this as turning my emotion off. Have you ever heard of the Salvatore brothers. Oh kind fellows. Not. But you won't get to meet them. One's dead and the other might as well be. But anyway sorry not sorry he's not coming out unless he fights for it and trust me he is. He's just losing.

L - We will kill you

V - Well that's going to be hard since this time if you kill me he dies too

V - Yeah that's right the stakes just got raised. Stop calling.

I slammed the phone down in frustration. What is so important about this one boy that they would be this persistent? I thought I chose a weakling.  Someone that no one cared about. Apparently I was wrong. People care more about him then I thought. Apparently they are fighting the demons I sent too. Lydia fought it, but Stiles managed to get the people on his side that weren't effected.

You lost that bet didn't you

My god do you ever shut up

Not yet but I'll let you know when it does happen. But it won't

God I almost want to possess someone else just to get away from you. Wait actually that's exactly what I'll do.

Wait you can do that. You couldn't do that before.

Oh well since the last time I have taken full possession I have grown stronger. Maybe I'll possess that Clary girl. Or maybe Alec. Or what about Isabelle?

Don't touch them or I'll...

You'll what you forget you can't do anything while I'm in control of your body.

You're right I can't when you're in control

Wait what are you going to do?

I kept wondering until suddenly I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. Crap there kid's trying to break through.

The sharp pains kept on coming at different pain levels until suddenly they just stopped all together. The kid was back in control.

Stiles POV

Finally. I have been trying to take control back since he took control. But now I have to warn my friends and family about what he's planning or else they won't be prepared and it will be my fault. Then I will have to leave because I can't hurt them. Not again. Not like before.

So I ran.

I ran all the way to my house. Not caring how absolutely exhausted I was. By the time I reached the doorway I collapsed before I could even ring the bell. Apparently someone heard the fall though and came to the door. Thank God it was Alec.

"Alec it's me. I broke through I don't know for how long though, so I need you to let me talk." He nodded and threw my arms over his shoulder. You could see everyone having mutual expressions of shock as he practically carried me into the living room. Scott was there but Lydia wasn't.

"Where's Lydia?" I gasped out. It was getting harder to hold him back.

"She's out trying to find you. She's been the most worried out of all of us and you have people related to you in this room. Oh and I'm still mad at you but talk anyway." To be completely honest I was taken aback when she said this. I really wasn't expecting that. Sure she was mad before, but she's my Parabatai. She shouldn't be mad for this long. Even if I did do something as stupid as making her think that her best friend was in on this. Even though before she said she was needy. Hm gonna have to do some investigating on that one.

Alec led me to the couch and set me down gently.

"Okay look. The Nogitsune has gotten way more powerful since the last time he has been in my body. There's a higher chance of him taking possession. And here's the big one. While he's in possession he can jump from host to host. He was going to come here and take over Alec or Izzy but I took control and came to warn you instead."

Allison's POV

I kind of feel bad. He looks like crap. Like he's been fighting a possession for a decade that he's only been fighting for about a couple days this time. He's basically my brother and it hurts me that I'm being a jerk and not being there for him. All because of the fact that he didn't tell me something I didn't need to know. And then I left him to get repossessed on the side of the road like the jerk Parabatai that I've been being lately. Now the thing can be possessing any of us, and Stiles is afraid to close his eyes in fear that he won't be in control anymore when he wakes up.

"Stiles I'm sorry."

"All--" He started but I cut him off.

"No Stiles let me talk. I feel absolutely horrible about what I said to you. You didn't deserve that and I shouldn't have said it. I was being a horrible Parabatai and again I'm sorry. You didn't. Tell me because I didn't need to know and I understand that now. You were protecting us." He looked at me with so much innocence and fear in his eyes that it broke my heart.

"The Nogitsune changed its mind Ally. It wants you now."

A/N: Okay I'm really sorry I haven't posted a chapter related to this story in a while, but writers block happened and I bet y'all know what that's like. Also I'm sorry the chapter absolutely sucks. Please keep reading after even though this wasn't a good chapter. I promise I can do better this one just had a lot of dialogue because I couldn't think of much description for the characters. Anyway love you all bunches and thanks for reading and voting and everything else you guys do because it means a lot to me. Keep being awesome ♥️. - Kayla