Chapter Fifteen

Stiles POV

I come back to reality to see Isaac being whipped around like a rag doll.

"What's going on?" I ask as I rub my head that was now probably forming a bump.

"Lydia blasted you back and now is possessed and kicking Isaac's butt." Wait when did Allison get here? Wait no. This is what he wanted.

That's right and now I am going to take what's rightfully mine

"Allison run. I can't hold him off much longer. He's breaking through my hold." His voice was getting louder as his attempts at breaking free were getting stronger.

"I'm not leaving you." She was insistent on staying. There was no way I was going to make her leave.

"Well then. You're a goner."

Allison's POV

That wasn't Stiles. That was void. Definitely void. Stiles then stood up slowly ignoring the hands trying to push him back down. It's almost like they were not even trying even though I knew they were.

"You see Allison. I don't really want you. I want your Parabatai. But there's always sacrifices to be made to achieve a goal." This was sick. Stiles was right. He's using me to get to Stiles.

"Why are you revealing your whole plan. Stiles can hear you and he won't do it if he knows why." There. I definitely have him now.

"Oh right. Well darn it I guess I have revealed my whole plan then," he said sarcastically,"but you guys are the ones who heard it anyway. Stiles is knocked out cold in here." I unintentionally gasped.

"No.."

"Yes. And now that he's gone I can take you as my host." Then it's hard to describe what happened next but I'll try.

Just like before Stiles started vomiting bandages and before you knew it there was a pile on the ground of dirty bandages. After he finished Stiles fell back unconscious barely being caught by his siblings before he hit the ground. Then the weirdest part. They floated into the air and attached themselves to me. It felt like I was being violated and not in a good way.

Everything inside me felt like it was turning darker by the minute. It was getting harder and harder to resist by the minute. How did Stiles manage to fight this? Let me tell you, it's a lot harder than it looks.

Let me in

No way

I'm stronger than you Allison

LET ME IN

"AHHHHHHHH!" I heard myself scream at the top of my lungs. But then everything went numb. I had lost.

Void's POV

Okay even I have to admit the boy was a lot stronger than her.

Let me out!!!!

Not today sweetheart I have some chaos to cause.

"Sorry for that but I must be going." A guy who's name I think I remember it to be Alec suddenly then spoke up.

"No. You tell me how to wake my brother up then let go of Allison and then maybe but not likely I will let you leave." Wow he sounded so confident, but I was going to shatter that real quick.

"It's cute how you think you can let me leave. I'm staying here of my own free will." To say he looked shocked would be an understatement. But he was even more shocked when I walked out that door past an evil Lydia punching am already unconscious Isaac in the face again. I laughed and then slammed the door.

Chaos has come again.

Alec's POV

"He's still unconscious what do we do?" I desperately asked Izzy. She looked equally as worried but not for Stiles.

"Better question is how do we save her?" She pointed to Lydia.

"Stiles said stabbing them with a Seraph blade should release the demon like Clary did with you." Scott said walking downstairs. Seriously where was he when all of this was happening? Never mind that now. Right now what matters is saving Lydia and getting Stiles and Isaac to the hospital, and maybe Lydia. She doesn't heal like werewolves and being injured by a demon has an effect on werewolves too. They aren't going to heal as fast. Maybe even regular speed.

"Here Izzy go take care of Lydia and bring them both out to the car when you are done. Scott call your mom ahead of time, and grab everyone else from Allison's house. We're going to need all the help we can get. Also it's dark enough outside Raphael can come outside now."

"Finally!" We heard Raphael groan as he ran up the stairs.

"You know how long I've been waiting down there?!? Huh do you? Since we got here. I haven't left the basement since we got here!! Why is Stiles unconscious?" Oh my god. Could he be any more dramatic? Seriously though. I think he's reached the record. We've been here for what a couple days? Nothing to scream about.

"Just help me get him to the car. Okay?" He nodded and lifted him up and before I knew it I was alone in the kitchen.

"Great. Hang on Izzy I'll help you...." I walked into the living room to see that empty too. Then I heard a car horn honk which meant that Izzy was already in the car. Okay she's good. How did everyone just get done? Oh and I don't hear Scott anywhere so he must've left too. Dang it I can't do anything now. Might as will just go already.
....

By the time we got there Melissa was already waiting with three stretchers and one by one we loaded them all up and watched as they rolled them away. 

We walked into the waiting room to see that everybody was already there. As soon as I walked in Jace came walking towards me. At first I thought he was going to hug me, so I wasn't on my guard because I thought I didn't have to be. Then the thing happened that I wasn't expecting to happen at all...

He hit me.

A/N: This books actually going to be coming to an end soon. I want to say maybe five more chapters but I'm not sure since I haven't written than yet. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next one. Well that's all for now see you next time.