Chapter Nine

Stiles POV

We've been at home for a couple hours and already everyone is bickering. How does my family always manage to start arguments with everyone? I waved Magnus over and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and started waving his hands in the air. Before anyone had the chance to react everyone was frozen with the exception of Magnus and I.

"Thank you. I was getting sick of them talking. Now how's about you and I make a plan by ourselves." He nodded and followed me to the table where we had laid the map out. On the map we had labeled where the loft, the school, and their hangouts were.

"So tomorrow's Thursday so pack meeting at the loft, We could ambush then there but we all know what happened last time " I said as I pointed to my stomach,"so I think we should take them by surprise and go own by one. That way they won't expect it." I grabbed a piece of paper that bad all the members names on it.

"Wait hang on this is outdated let's fix that." I started to cross names out and quickly finished.

McCall pack

Scott
Allison
Stiles
Derek
Liam
Malia
Kira
Isaac
Lydia
Ethan
Erica
Boyd
Hayden
Corey
Mason
Jackson

"The bolded names are the ex members of the pack. Including myself, Allison, Kira, and Isaac. We are the first to change sides and I doubt we will be the last. I do have a spy on the inside so we might have to check off another name soon." He nodded and pointed to the list.

"So if we are going one by one then we should start with the weakest. Which ones are they?" I pointed to two names on the list.

"Hayden Romero and Mason Hewitt. Mason's human and Hayden just doesn't know crap about her powers." He nodded once more and pointed to the map.

"Then we'll take these two out after your schooling thing. They do go to.your school right?"

"Yeah they do but we are grades apart so I don't think that I will be able to track them." He then laughed like I had said the stupidest thing on the planet.

"You do realize I have magic right. Tracking them will be the least of our worries. Oh and off topic. You do realize that we have Valentine to take care of again right?" Now it was my turn to laugh but I honestly don't know why I was laughing. He also looked just as confused as I did.

"Okay well we have to wait until he shows a sign of force against us. We can't just attack him. Especially if he hasn't done anything wrong yet." He sighs but agrees anyway.

"So how are we going to take them out. And by how I mean in which order." Okay now was the best time to laugh. I turned over the paper and made categories for the order.

Group One

Hayden Romero
Mason Hewitt

Group Two

Corey Bryant
Vernon Boyd

Group Three

Erica Reyes
Malia Tate

Group Four

Ethan Steiner
Lydia Martin
Liam Dunbar

Group Five

Scott McCall
Derek Hale

I shoved the list towards him and he reviewed it.

"This is smart. Take them out by strength, but why is the banshee so low?"