Chapter 10

-Hailey's POV-
After class I found Becky. I wanted to be friends with her again because she was the first one I met here. I approached her while she was at her locker. once she looked over, she saw me then slammed the locker shut while starting to walk away.
"hey, wait!" I said grabbing her arm. "Let go of me" she pulled away. "damn it Becky, listen to me!" Commanding her to stop. "I just want to be friends again, is that so bad?" I said. she stayed silent for a few seconds thinking. "I regret saying all those things, especially when I told you to find a new friend" she said hugging me. I hugged her back relieved that we are friends again.
-Becky's POV-
I stayed quiet while I thought. I've been liking Matthew for a while now, a long time actually. Maybe this can help me get their relationship over, and I'd have a chance with him.

-Hailey's POV-
After school I walked straight to my locker expecting to see Matt. He wasn't there though, he wasn't anywhere around. when I got to my locker I packed everything in my backpack slowly then waited for him. 'Still no sight of him, who's gonna drive me home now?' I wondered. Without asking myself if I should, I just started walking home. He promised he would wait for me but he didn't. My house was too far to walk but I didn't really have a choice so I'll just live with it. While walking I listened to "I'm not the only one - Sam smith". I sang lyrics from the song "cuz you don't think I know what you've done". The weather was nice for a walk but still a little cold. I noticed, when walking past Matthews house, that his car wasn't there signaling he wasn't home. 'Matt where are you?'
-Becky's POV-
After school I saw Matt walking to Hailey's locker. before he got there I stopped him. "hey Matthew" I said pouting. "hey, what's wrong?" He asked me. "Well, you see, I need a ride home but I don't have a car" I said. "oh, um I'd love to help but, I'm driving Hailey home so" he trailed off. "hailey? She left with some other guy" I lied and watched as his eyebrows furrowed. "o-ok I guess I'm driving you home then" he said as we left to his car. 'Looks like Hailey's walking home' I thought to myself.
-Matts POV-
I can't believe hailey left with some other guy. Because of her I have to drive Becky home now. she told me the directions as I drove to her house.

when we got there I parked and saw her car in the driveway. "wait isn't that yo-" she cut me off "hey why don't you come inside?" She asked and left the car before I could answer. "c'mon" I heard her say. 'something's not right and I'm about to find out' I thought and unbuckled my seatbelt. I watched as she ran into her house while I walked got out of my car and went after her. She left the door wide open when she ran in.

"Becky?" I yelled. "where'd she go?" I asked myself. She came into the room and closed the door that she left open. "Hey I need to ask you something" I said stern. "What's to ask babe?" She said walking slowly over to me. "look, you said you had no car but I saw a car in your driveway". Before I said anything else my back was against a wall and she was kissing me passionately. I felt my phone fall out my pocket and I heard it slam onto the hardwood floor.

-Hailey's POV-
When I got home I threw my backpack on the couch and went up the stairs to the bathroom. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and changed into a hoodie and sweatpants. I got worried about Matthew so I texted him a couple times.
H- hey where are you?
H- I had to walk home
H- are you ok? Why haven't you called me or something?
He wasn't answering my texts so I decided to put my phone down and make some dinner.
I made some pasta with sauce that my mom often made for the family.
When my parents were home they sat at the table while I brought over what I made.

After dinner I checked my notifications to see if Matt answered. He still didn't and at this stage, I'm upset with him. I got ready for bed and made sure that my phone was on the nightstand. before I went to sleep I realized that I never had dinner with his parents. it's all his fault, he blew everything off. I went to sleep earlier than my parents.

-Matt's POV-
When I woke up I wasn't in my room but in somebody else's. when I looked to my side I saw Becky asleep next to me. my eyes widened when I realized what we did. 'Did we really have sex?' She slightly moved and I looked over to her. "Good morning baby" she whispered. I didn't say anything back to her. "what's wrong?" She asked.
"I regret all of it" I told her. "I don't" she smirked. I glared at her for a second and got up. "where are you going?!" She asked. "I'm sorry but I can't deal with all of this. I'm with Hailey, not you and what we did was wrong. I don't agree with any of it, I have to tell her" I told her while I got ready to leave. "If you tell her you'll have a miserable life" she threatened. "I have to tell her, I have no choice, I ignored her and my plans, all because of you distracting me" I said then left out the door.

-Hailey's POV-
When I woke up, I realized that school was closed for the day. I looked over at my phone and saw that Matt finally replied to my texts.