Chapter 35

Sorry haven't updated in a while it's because of school :/ but don't worry Im gonna be updating way more when it's over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Hailey's POV-
We headed back to our rooms. While walking I felt Matt wrap his arms around my waist and give me a small kiss on the neck.

"I love you" he whispered into my ear.
I blushed and smiled. "I love you more"

"That not possible, you'll have to prove it" he smirked.

I spin my body around to face him and connect our lips. The kiss got intense by the time cameron yelled from a distance.

"Hey, hey! Keep it PG guys!"

We stepped away from each other and laughed. Matts hand found mine and interlocked as we continued to walk back.

-Matts POV-
I swung our interlocked hands back and forth.

"So what do you wanna do?" I hear her ask.

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know. I guess we'll do whatever the guys do"

She nodded her head in agreement.

When we got back we each took turns showering because the pool water had cleaning chemicals in it.

I checked with the guys and turns out they were going to a club. I'm not sure what there is to do but I decided to go along.

-Hailey's POV-
I wasn't comfortable going to a club. I'm not the type of person to go to a party or get drunk. I had no clue on what to wear but I ended up with a strapless royal blue that ended above my knee. For shoes I chose some metallic silver heels.

I finished the look by curling my hair and doing a little more makeup than usual. after that I was ready.

Matt wore a button up shirt with a pair of black pants. His necklace was out of his shirt in the front. When he saw what I wore his eyes widened.

"I don't typically wear this type of dress but-"
"You should start wearing them more often" he cut me off smirking.

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arm around his. We met up with Cameron and Nash who were all ready to go.

*skip to club*
When we got there, I didn't really feel like I fit in with everybody else. The people here were either dancing all over each other or just getting drunk.

-matts POV-
I sat at the bar counter with Hailey. We didn't plan on ordering anything, We just wanted to sit down somewhere.

A bartender approached us and asked if we wanted a drink. I shook my head no and he seemed to still be waiting there.
"I'll have one of those" Hailey said pointing out a drink. My head shot up towards her, shocked.

"Are you crazy? I don't think that's what you should be doing"

"Let's just try it while we are here. It's a first for everything tonight" she smiled at me.

"I guess your right. Let's try it together"
She nodded her head.

-Hailey's POV-
I don't know what I was thinking, I don't drink and neither does Matt. Pretty sure I'm gonna hate the rest of this night anyways. I sighed and watched as our drinks were placed in front of us.

We looked at each other before picking up the glasses and taking a sip.
Not gonna lie, it was terrible. The burning down my throat and gross taste made me make a face.

-matts POV-
After tasting it, I turned to Hailey and she made a face I was making. We laughed at each other and finished them up.

Soon after, you could tell we were a little drunk. We started talking about random things that came in mind.

Later on, we were dancing along to "talking body" which was playing. It was playing loudly throughout the entire place. After I had a couple more drinks with Hailey, we decided to call a cab and head back because we felt nauseous and dizzy.

~~~~~~~~~
♡I'm in love with Talking Body- Tove Lo ♡