Chapter 20

-Matts POV-
I hung out with Carter before the show. We listened to music and talked about what we wanted to see and do tomorrow. Turns out we got a lot in common.

Today it was the first show that we were gonna do and I looked forward to it. I heard that Hailey and Maggie had left to hang out.

-Hailey's POV-
While at the mall we bought a few things. I got a pair of these galaxy converse sneakers and Maggie got some makeup.

"Hey the guys say we should head back to our hotel" she said showing me her phone. I nodded and we made our way back.

"Hey, Matt is looking for you" Mahogany said to me.
"how come?" I asked.
She shrugged her shoulders.

I went looking for him and found him backstage. "hey, you needed me?" I said coming up to him.

"Since when are you and Nash a thing?" He said upset.
"Where'd you get that from?"

"Nash is going around talking about what you two did last night" He said walking away but I followed.

"I didn't do anything with Nash, why is he lying?!" I was so confused. I stopped following Matt and went to go find Nash. I didn't know what I'm going to do about this.

"Nash!" I shouted at him.
"Oh, hey" he said turning around.
"We never did anything last night, why lie?"
"Didn't you feel the connection?" He asked stroking my arm but I pulled away.
"You mean when you kissed me" I trailed off and crossed my arms. He nodded a yes.

"The hell is wrong with you. you better stop spreading rumors" I snapped at him.
"We'll see" he winked and left.

'This can't be happening' I shook my head and ran the opposite direction hoping I'd run into Matt. I miss being with him so much. I sat down somewhere and waited until they were gonna let people in.

*later at show*
I watched the guys just have fun on stage and goof around.
I wasn't in the mood for laughing so I stayed quiet their entire show. Matt would make eye contact with me to make sure I was fine.

After their show Matt came up to me. "hey so how did your talk with Nash go?" He asked.
"I don't know if he'll stop spreading rumors"
"I'm gonna get ready for bed, it's getting dark" Matt said which reminded me of my bed.

"Matt, could I maybe sleep in your bed? Mine is soaked" I asked him.
"Yea sure, I felt bad for you when they did that" he confessed.

I went up to my room and dressed in what id sleep in. I then went over to Matts room and got into his bed.

"You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the floor" he said taking a pillow and blanket.
"There's room for you here Matt" I said scooting over.

He jumped next to me and pulled a blanket over himself and I did the same. I turned to my side, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

*morning*
When I woke up Matt was already awake. He laid next to me on his phone checking his social media. I blinked my eyes at the light from the window.