Chapter 42 (end)

This is the last chapter to this story. I dont know if I'll be making a 2nd story because of how I just put this one on pause for a long time. I might go back and fix things in this one or maybe start a completely new one. I'm looking forward to making more. Anyways we're here for the last chapter...
________________________

-Hailey's POV-

"Matt!"
I chased after him.
He stopped in his tracks and turned, facing me.

"I just want to protect you and be there for you when you need me but...if you want to go back home..at least call. Ok?" He seemed worried.
"Of course I'll call you"

We hugged each other and when we let go I went over to my suitcase and got ready for my trip.

I called my mom off of my phone.
M- hello?
H- guess who's coming to visit you mom?
M- Leo dicaprio?
H- mom oh my god you wish!
M- I sure do
H- what if it was me who's coming to visit instead?
M- I'd give you a big hug!
H- ok I'll be looking forward to it then I'm packing right now.

My flight has been booked for tomorrow early morning. For the rest of today I thought I would just hang out and broadcast on an app called younow.

I sit down on the bed and pull my hair into a messy bun while people started to come to watch me.

"Hey guys! how was everybody's day so far?"
I read comments from them answering back and saying nice things about me.
"Thanks guys. Hold on ill play some music so it's not as quiet"

I got my phone out and played Feel This Moment by pit bull and Christina Aguilera and put the songs on shuffle mode to play random songs.
I read some more comments and replied to the ones I seen.
"I love you too"
"Happy birthday"
"Cameron's watching"

I laughed when I saw Cameron commented "hey what's up? Where you at?"
"Cameron you can literally walk over here what are you doing?"

A few minutes later I hear my door open and close to see him walk in. He made enough noise to have everyone in my broadcast comment "is that him?" And before I said anything he
jumped next to me.

"Ok so I'm going to go see my mom for a few days"

Cameron hugged me and told me he would miss me for those few days. I'm going to miss everyone but it's only for a few days and I haven't seen my mom in forever.

After finishing my short broadcast I watched a movie on my MacBook. I ended up watching the new huntsman movie ,it was great, until I fell asleep because I stayed up so late.

The next morning I rushed around to get ready for my flight back home. I didn't bother with any makeup since I would become late and just braided my hair because I was not in the mood to curl it. I wore a simple grey sweatshirt with black yoga pants and white adidas.

I dragged my suitcase along behind me down to the taxi drivers car outside. Matthew and everyone else was there to say goodbye to me. Before getting into the taxi Matthew held me close while I wrapped my arms around his body.

"I'll miss you so much" He said to me as we broke up the hug.
"I'll miss you too"
My eyes rimmed with tears that I refused to let fall and wiped away before they had a chance to.

We had one final kiss before I stepped into the taxi and drove off to the airport.

-Matt's POV-
I already miss her but the taxi left a second ago. I'm gonna try to not be the type of boyfriend who sits around all day because he's worried and checks every second if he gets a text from her because I'm too busy for that. I just hope this distance between us won't change anything.

Daniel has her back if there's any trouble which I doubt there will be.

------------------------------
Thanks for reading <3