Chapter 19

-Matts POV-
"Guys, shush!" Nash said to me and Cameron as we walked into Hailey's room. She left her door open again, as usual.

"She's still asleep guys, maybe we shouldn't bother her..." I said trying to convince them not to get her. "That's the point, she needs to wake up" Cameron said holding a large bowl full of water. They planned to wake her up by pouring ice cold water on her.

"Cam, you ready?" Nash whispered and he nodded a yes.

I watched them pour all of the cold water onto her. She screamed then struggled to get out of bed. Nash and Cam just burst into laughter while I felt bad for letting them do that. I went over to her and extended my hand to her. She took it and I helped her up.

"Thanks Matt" she said shivering a little. She glared at the guys while she went to the bathroom.

-Hailey's POV-
The water soaked everything including the bed. My pillow and covers were all wet and cold. I just went along and got ready for the day and changed my clothes. I wore a black crop top with daisies all over it and jean shorts along with my black converse sneakers. I put my hair in a side braid and picked up some bracelets to wear.

As for my bed I just left everything to dry. I grabbed my phone and headed to Maggie's room. I knocked then got let inside by her.

"Hey Maggie, wanna hang out today?" I asked sitting down.

"Yea sounds fun, then we can go to see the boys on stage and stuff"

We left to the elevator. I pushed the button and we got inside then headed to the lobby. Some girls came up to us for pictures. I smiled in the pictures and hugged them. Afterwards we got a taxi and got to the mall.

"Those girls were really nice" I said walking with Maggie.
"They are our fans"
"I never knew I had fans" I said looking at the floor.