Chapter 33

-Hailey's POV-
Once Jenny and I were at the pool, we dropped our things. I chose to lay in the sun while Jenny went over and talked to Taylor.

"Is this spot taken?" A voice asked. I sat up and saw a girl with long wavy hair. She had on a pink bikini with little black hearts on it. She looked about my age and really pretty.

"No, you can sit" I smiled and laid back down.
"My names Laura by the way" I heard her say.
"That's a pretty name. mines is Hailey"

We talked for a while then closed our eyes and tanned. Turns out she is staying at the hotel too and would like to see the guys' show. Something got in my way and I suddenly was in the shade.
"Matt is that you?" I said not opening my eyes but taking a good guess.

I was picked up bridal style and thrown in the pool. I came up as fast as I could and coughed while I choked on water.

"Matthew!"
He was dying of laughter at the edge of the pool.

Cameron ran towards Matt slamming into him purposely causing him to fall in. His body came up out of the water and he slowly headed to the edge.

Meanwhile Cameron walked over by Laura and started to chat it up with her. They would make such an adorable couple, I ship it.

I decided I would get out of the water to finish up my tan. I'm dedicated to get that perfect glow.

After what feels like forever I finally grab my stuff. I was done swimming and tanning for the day.

I clicked the elevator button and as soon as the doors opened I was pushed in and pinned against the wall inside.

I noticed he already pushed the button that just closed the elevator doors.

'Great now Im stuck in here' I thought while his light blue eyes scanned my body from top to bottom.

"You know I can't resist you" he spoke centimeters away from my face. I felt his warm breath sending chills onto my bare skin.

Before I said a word he crashed his lips onto mine roughly and passionately. It gave me a feeling I've never felt before, but I enjoyed it. I kissed back feeling like it was the right thing to do in the heat of the moment.

~hope you liked reading this chapter~
I should start having these little conversations at the end of chapters. What do you think? I might ;D