Chapter 21

-Matts POV-
I noticed Hailey wake up and looked over at her. The light from the window was in her face and made her blink.

"Morning" I smiled.
She smiled back as she stretched. "morning" she repeated back to me.

She got out of bed and went into the bathroom and came out like ten minutes later.

"Hey wanna go out for breakfast?" I asked siting up.
"Sure, just let me get dressed in my room".

-Hailey's POV-
I got to my hotel room and dressed out of what I slept in. I decided to wear my favorite hoodie with jean shorts and vans. I met up with Matt and we got in a taxi to head to ihop. When we got there and ordered we both decided to just get pancakes. when they came we out syrup on them.

"So how much do you like pancakes?" He asked me.
"This much!" I stretched my arms out wide. "me too!" He laughed.

When we finished our pancakes we went walking. We walked until we found a park and decided to go on the play ground.

"Watch this" Matt said as he ran up to the monkey bars and flipped off. "good job" I smiled.

"Your turn" he said. I shook my head no. "I can't flip like that but I'll just hang off of it".

I walked under the bar then jumped off the ground and held onto it. My hoodie sleeve slipped down and showed the cuts.
"Wait a minute" I heard Matt say.
I immediately jumped off and cover my arm. 'He was watching the whole time, he totally saw' I thought as I walked back to him.
"What happened?" I asked him.
"What's on your arm?" He questioned back. I looked down and held my arm while I stayed quiet.
"C'mon let me see" he insisted.
I slowly put my arm out to him and let him pull up the sleeve.
His eyes started to tear up while he studied my cuts.
"Ok I think that's enough" I pulled my arm back quickly.

"Why would you do that to yourself?"
"All that I've been through, just somehow caused them" I spoke softly.
"Was it because of me?" He said with a few tears rolling down his cheek.
"I-uh, kinda, when you-"
"I'm so sorry" he said hugging me. "promise me you'll stop? It's hurting both of us. I just need you to forgive me". He then let go of me.

"I uh, I promise, but I don't know if I can forgive you. I-I think that I just need to trust you again" I said.
"When will that happen?" He said wiping his face.
"I guess I'll just know" I shrugged.

Later when we got back to the hotel Cameron told us that we leave tomorrow, so we have the rest of today to do whatever.

All the guys were making a video and invited us to watch.
I listened to the song Dollhouse- Melanie Martinez while I watched the guys film.