Chapter 36

Hi guys! Let's see how this goes...
*
*
*
*
-Hailey's POV-
We left everybody and gone off to the hotel. I felt like I was going to puke up the drinks I had. Matt gladly called us a cab to take us back alone.

When we got there I took my outfit off and changed into a loose white shirt that somewhat showed my neon VS bra underneath. I wore a pair of black shorts and put my glasses on.

I sat on the couch while reading off my phone. Matt jumped next to me, causing the cushions to dent down a bit.

I ignored it and kept reading trying to calm my mind. Just then his hand touched my knee making me look up.

He had a smirk on his face as he leaned close to me. I thought it was for a kiss but it wasn't. Instead he reached for my glasses, sliding them down my nose and off my face.

"You won't be needing these" he said placing them on the table.

"Then how can I read?" I questioned him.

"Your not going to read" he simply stated.

"Then what will we do?" I bit my bottom lip then smiled.
He crashed his lips onto mine. I even smiled during the kiss, enjoying it. Few seconds later he pulled away.

"Something like that" he answered.

We ended up kissing again but this time Matt lifted me up and sat down on the bed with me on his lap. He moved the kiss from my lips to my jaw and neck. I tugged at his shirt wanting him to take it off. He slipped out of it then wanted mines off too.

I felt like this was going too far but I didn't want it to stop. The drinks were in control from now, making the choices for me. Soon enough he asked if I was sure about this. I nodded and let him continue.
*

*

*

*
Things got friskyyy!! I'm done hahaha😂😂😂😂😂😂