Part 28 | The Moon And The Stars

Y/n's perspective :

"Okay so.." He starts.

I can feel his gaze on me.

"Listen attentively." He says and I hear a set of chuckles once more in the room as my stare is still fixed on the vase.

"I told my father, that I want to pursue music as my career and he agreed! And, guess what? I'm going abroad to learn music after high school." He says.

I wide open my eyes, after listening to him. I can feel my body getting excited at his words. I turn and run towards him.

"Wait- really?" I shout.

"Do I look like, I'm lying?" He says.

"Oh my god!!!!" I scream.

I go and literally jump-hug him, while Jungkook joins a while later. Jimin stands dumbfounded for a few seconds, but comes running and hugs all of us tight after a while.

We all hug each other, until we hear a 'click' sound. We cease hugging and turn around to see my mom clicking a picture of all of us.

"Congratulations Yoongi." She says, with a happy face.

"Thank you Auntie." He says.

"You all talk then, I have some work, I'll see you all later." She says and leaves.

"So, where are you going?" I ask him eagerly.

"I guess, someone just said, that they hate me." He teases.

"Istg, don't irritate me." I try saying in a bold tone, but I know that I failed, because they are all giving me funny faces.

"Will you ever stop using this text language?" Jungkook says, laughing.

"How about hajima?" I say.

"If I knew that, this would be the side effect of helping you creating a social media account. I would've never done that." Yoongi says, teasing me.

Well, Jimin and Jungkook got to know that he helped me in creating that, and since then, all of them started making of me.

"You shouldn't have helped her Yoongi. She's eating us up with those text and meme language." Jimin says, teasing me.

"Ugh! Excuse me? Who's eating who? Three of you ganging up on one innocent like me? This is not fair." I whine.

"Aww. Pfft-" Jungkook covers his mouth with his hand.

"This is not funny JK. Ugh! Nevermind. Let it be." I just sigh.

"Hey, I'm sorry. You know, teasing you is just so fun." Yoongi says.

"Of course, it is!" I roll my eyes.

"Hey, no. Seriously. I'm sorry." He comes closer and says.

"You're just cute, when you whine." He says, kind of whispering in my ear, sending me chills through my whole body.
I look up at him and I see his cheeks are tint red. I look behind him to see Jimin pouting at me.

What the heck?

I give him a disgusted look. He still pouts, and taps his index finger on his cheek.

Is he.. is he telling me to.. kiss him? Seriously? Park Jimin!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!

I get all flustered and without giving Yoongi a look, I run behind Jimin to hit him. He goes on to the terrace, as I follow him. I finally catch him and give him two punches on his shoulders. I can say, it doesn't affect him much, because he's still laughing.