Part 7 | Sneak In

Yoongi's perspective :

I and Y/n sit on the terrace thinking about a good plan.

"Hey, how about we go to Jimin and say that Minji has been doing all this." She says.

I stare at her with an annoying expression.

I can't believe she scores A+ in all tests. She's so dumb.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks.

"How can you be so thoughtless? You think Jimin's going to believe you, if you just go to him and say this?"

"Right. Then.. we need proofs to confront her!"

We both look at each other at the same time and say, "CC TV!"

"Yep, let's go to the CC TV room." She says without hesitating.

"Excuse me, no body are going to stand there, catching a welcome board, for you to come. It's only allowed for school staff."

"Then, what are we going to do?"

Is she really that innocent or is she doing that to annoy me? Calm down Yoongi. Calm down.

"We need to sneak in there."

"Sneak in? But-" I cut her off and say, "Now, don't tell me, it's not good to do it that way. We have only that way, and we have to do it. Don't be so dumb."

"O-okay." She stares at me.

I know that look.

"Don't look at me like that. I don't have ideas anymore."

"Please.. think na.. I know you can do this."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

I give her a side eye and she gives me a teasing smile.

How is this girl going to survive without me?

We finally make a plan and go near CC TV room. We stand in one corner of that hallway and start executing our plan.

I run to the CC TV room and bang on the door hard, making a huge noise and run away to the other corner of the hallway. The security comes out opening the door. As soon as the security comes out, Y/n comes running in the hallway and slips wantedly on the floor. She moans in pain.

You are a good actor y/n.

The security runs to her without locking the door and helps her up.

"Can you please take me to the clinic. I can't walk." She says with a serious expression. The security nods and takes her to the clinic.

Pfft, she's funny.

I immediately sneak in to the room. I search through the CC TVs and find out that what I assumed is true. Minji's the evil.

The CC TV clearly recorded Minji taking a picture of both of them, when y/n us pinching Jimin's cheeks.

I'm about to copy that into my pen drive, when my phone buzzes. Its a text from Y/n.

Shit! Shit! Shit! You gotta run Yoongi!

I quickly copy that into my drive and leave the room as fast as I can, before the security come in. Luckily, there are no CC TVs outside the CC TV room, so we can't get caught. I meet up with
y/n in the practice room. I show her the video.

"Yoongi, this is great! But.. We still don't have proofs about that social media account."

She's right. I totally forgot about that.