*UPDATE*

Well, hello again readers! Welcome back! So this is nothing but just to inform y'all that the book two is out now. Please go and read it, if you want the continuation.

But, first of all, let me apologize for leaving you all hanging like this, and second of all, thank you for waiting patiently. So no more waiting, let's just go and get Min Yoongi!

Anyways, this is my acc : asparagusgooye Click on that, and you can find the book two.

I hope you're all doing fine by the way! Happy Christmas everyone! (I don't celebrate it though, but I got Jimin's 'Christmas love' and Tae's Snow flower as a gift for this Christmas!🥺 And I want to gift you all with the book two😽) Please do take care of yourselves and don't over stress yourself. Idk who needs to hear this, but yeah, you deserve to be happy.

Oh and it's 1.4k+ reads and 150+ votes already. I can't explain how thankful I am to you all. 🥺

Idk why I added this gif, it's just cuteu

Idk why I added this gif, it's just cuteu. 😽

EDIT EDIT : I changed the cover of the book. I know the before one's fine too. But just felt like doing it. I may change it again if i feel like lol. The main reason i did changed it is because i just tried making covers for my books and just wanted to see how this looks.

Also I hope you all are doing fine. I really hope.