Part 12 | No One Has Ever Did That

Eh.. Ding dong! Part 12 arrived. Enjoy! :\

Y/n's perspective :

"So, yeah. It's simple. Just relax and do it as we practiced. Don't get tensed. You'll forget everything if you get tensed."

I try to motivate Yoongi, standing outside the exam hall. This is an improvement test for students who are low in grades. We practiced really hard. I trust him, I know he can do it.

"Okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah.. breaths.. Okay!"

Man, he's super stressed. What do I do now.

"Yoongi.. Listen. I know it's important for you. We've tried our best. And, you worked really hard. Remember one thing, this test is just to test how much you've tried. And of course, you've tried your best, so you've already passed it. Now, just go there and show what you've got." I smile at him encouragingly. He nod at me and goes inside.

I go back to my classroom, but I'm still worried about how he would write his exam.

I know he can do it, but why am I so worried?

It's finally lunch time. I take Jimin and run towards Yoongi's exam hall. He is already out of his classroom, waiting for me. He smiles and waves at me, when he sees me. I leave Jimin behind, and run towards him and gasp.

"So, how'd.. it go?"

"Woah, cool down y/n. Don't worry, I nailed it."

"Wait, really?"

"Yes. Here. Drink some water first." He passes me a water bottle.

"You mean you'd pass the test with good grades?" I say, as I take the bottle.

"Not only with good grades, but also with high marks. You just wait and watch. I didn't even skip one question. The paper was so so easy."

"Wow. That's so nice Yoongi. Congrats." Jimin comes from behind me and wishes him.

"Hah! Thank you." Yoongi smiles.

"By the way, thank you y/n, for helping me." He smiles at me.

I just smile at him. I am still shocked. Happy, but shocked.

> On the results day.

"Y/n!! Y/n!!!" Yoongi shouts, standing at the door of my classroom. People in my classroom stare at him. He's interrupting the class. I give him an angry glare and gesture him to wait.

"What is this noise, Mr. Min? Can't you see, class is going on." Mrs. Shanji shouts at him. He still stands there.

"Looks like, this boy doesn't want to go out.
Y/n, can you please go out, so that I can continue with my class?" She says to me.

No y/n! Don't go. He can wait. Class is important.

"O-okay madam. Please forgive me." I stand up and go out.

Shit, y/n!!! What're you doing?

I go out and say, "What're you doing? There's only 15 minutes left for lunch. Can't you wait? You distur-" He cuts me off, saying, "Listen to me first! I passed the test and that too my total is 96/100. I topped it!"

"Wait- what? You topped it???"

"Yesss! Now, do you want me to wait for 15 more minutes?"

"Yes, yes. I, mean, no, no, no. Wait, you really topped it right?"

"You still don't believe me?"

"No, no. I mean, yes, yes, yes. I do. I believe you. Wow, man, I am a mad person now."