Part 14 | Feelings

Yoongi's perspective :

Y/n comes out of her room and opens the door.

"Oh! Hey! Jungkook. What a sudden surprise!" She says.

"Surprise? Didn't Jimin inform you, that I'm coming today?" He asks her.

"Wait- what? Jimin?"

"Yeah, I told him to tell you that I'll be coming to your home, during the lunch time. You were not there that time."

"Oh! He.. he must have forgotten maybe. I'm sorry.. Please come in." She invites him in.

"Mom, guess who came?"
She asks her mom.

"Um, who..? Hey! Jungkookie?" Her mom says.

"Wow auntie, I can't believe you still remember me."

"Haha, what a pleasent surprise to see you Jungkook. It's been ages. How are Mr. And Mrs. Jeon doing?"

"Oh, they're doing fine. They had to go to abroad for a few days and so, I came to stay with my aunt here."

"Oh, Yebin is your aunt right?"

"Yes. It's her."

"I'm happy to see you again Jungkookie. You and y/n probably weren't that close when you were younger, but we both are. You've grown up." Her mom laughs.

"Me too auntie. You know, I've actually missed your cookies alot, after shifting."

"Oh, don't worry, now that you're here, I'll definitely make you some before you go."

"Haha, thanks auntie."

"No worries." They both smile at each other.

"Um, Jungkook please have a seat." Y/n brings him towards the couch. He sees me, and his smile kind of fades.

"Oh hi, Jungkook. You're here." I say.

"Yeah.. What're you doing here?" He asks me. Before I answer, y/n comes in between and says, "Wait, Yoongi, you know that Jungkook is coming?" She asks me.

Shit.

"Um, yeah, he actually told us in the lunch."

"Why didn't you tell me then?" She asks me.

"I.. I thought Jimin would tell you. Jungkook told Jimin to inform you, not me." I say.

"Oh, I see." She replies.

"Anyways, what's Yoongi doing here?" He asks.

"Oh, actually, we're having a combined study today." She says.

"Oh, that's.. nice. Can I join you?"

Jungkook is also as same class as us. The only difference is, y/n is in section A, he's in section B and me in section C.

"Um, actually, it would be nice... But, Yoongi can't be comfortable if somebody's around us while we're studying.." I smile proudly at her, as she says this.

"Oh, alright..." He says.

"I'm.. I'm sorry.. Please don't mind."

"Hey, it's okay. No worries." He smiles at both of us.

He isn't that bad guy though. But, I don't know why I kind of don't like him. Out of all the people who is sweet to y/n, he's one of them. That's a good thing.. right..?

After a while, she starts explaining me. We study for some time. Jungkook wanders around the house for a while, not knowing what to do. I see him staring at her. He looks away, whenever she looks at him. I can't help, but give him a glare, whenever he does that.