Part 2 | New Music Student

Yoongi's perspective :

I'm playing my favourite verse on the piano, when I feel someone watching me. I see a girl with huge glasses standing at the door. She is closing her eyes and doing something. She look suspicious. I've never seen her before. She shut open her eyes, when she hear me stop playing the piano.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"N-Nothing, I was just searching for the music classroom. Am I at the right place?" She stutter.

"Music class? I've never seen you there before? Are you saying the truth? Or..?" I get more suspicious.

"W-why would I lie to you? I'm new to the music class and that's why I'm searching the way."

"Oh. Go to the second room on left."

"Oh, T-thanks."

"Now. Just. Leave."

She run away and I start playing the piano again.

Who's she? She look like a nerd. Why does a nerd join music class? Huh! Who cares?

Y/n's perspective :

I enter the music classroom and see that Mr. Lee is already in the class. I go in and apologize for being late.

He knew that I'm new, so he let me in. I introduce myself to him.

"Students, this is Y/n. New music student!" He said, introducing me to the class.

"Ewww, a nerd?"

"Hahaha, a nerd!!"

Students start making fun of me.

I ignore all of it and just smile at everyone and sit in the front bench as it's empty.

"Okay, class, now shut it out! Let's start the lesson!" He continues.

"Okay, so students, in today's class we're going to revise the lessons we've learned about piano in the last quarter and then, I'm going to assign partners for each of you. You are going to do all your homeworks and revisions together."

"Since Y/n is new here. You need to know a lot about the piano and I want you to team up with Jonas." He adds.

"Whaaaat? Nooo!! I can't handle that nerd!" Jonas shouts.

The whole class doesn't want to team up with me, beacuse music is not related to studies.

The teacher doesn't want to force anyone, because forcing someone to help doesn't help me learn new things, instead I end up learning nothing.

"No problem sir, I will learn by my own." I say in a defeated tone.

"I'm sorry Y/n. But, I have an idea. There is a boy called Min Yoongi in this music class. He didn't attend to the class today, but he is a pro at playing piano. He's really good at piano. Infact he won all the talent fests for two years in a row. If he teams up with you, you'll be a fast learner."

"Oh, I, see. Where can I find him sir?"

"That's the problem."

"What.. problem sir?"

"He doesn't attend to any classes. He don't even team up with anyone. He just spend all his day in that piano practice room."

I suddenly realize who Mr. Lee is talking about.

"He has a lot of attitude and he hate it when people try to talk to him. He's not even good with his grades, because he doesn't attend any classes. But, if somehow you convince him to team up with you, it would be a lot easier for you."