Part 26 | Holidays

Y/n's perspective :

"Oh, hi y/n. You need something?" Mr. Min asks me.

"Um, I just came for some snacks."

"Oh, okay. They are over there." He points out to some snacks on a kitchen counter.

"Thanks Mr. Min."

"Oh, no problem."

"Um, Mr. Min? Can I have a word with you? It's about Yoongi."

"About Yoongi..?"

"Yes. I mean, only if you're free."

"Oh, yes. Of course, please sit here."

I go and sit on a chair beside him.

"So, uncle. I know that you and Yoongi are not on good terms. Yoongi doesn't talk much with you right?"

"Oh... he told you?"

"I'm sorry uncle. I know I shouldn't interfere in your family issues. But, I really want to help you both get along with each other. You doesn't look like someone whom Yoongi told me about. You look like a caring father. I really don't know why he thinks like that about you."

"Hah. Atleast you noticed. I couldn't be a good father to him, when he was younger. Since, that time, when his mother passed away, he abandoned everyone. He missed his mom and I couldn't do anything about it. I was also so busy with my business works and all. And that's why I married another woman. Even she loves Yoongi, but he doesn't love her. Sadly, he hates both of us and our whole family. This was all because of me. If I had taken care of him, when he was younger... this'll be my biggest regret till date. I really want to correct this. But, it's too late, I guess. He hate me already. Anyways, thanks for trying to help."

"No uncle. He doesn't hate you. He still has some love for you, deep down. But, he's afraid to accept it. He's afraid of getting hurt again. If possible, talk to him. Sit with him, and have a conversation with him. Tell him, how you feel. Tell him your genuine feelings. I'm sure he'll understand."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes uncle. He's not as tough as he looks. He's a sweetheart inside." I smile at him and give a small pat on his shoulder.

"You guys are really close, aren't you? I can see you are really a very special friend for him. I saw him smiling so wide when you entered the mansion. His gums literally came out." He smiles back to me, saying this.

"Haha." I just laugh, not knowing what else to reply.

"Thank you y/n. I'm glad Yoongi got friends like you, who genuinely cares for him."

"No worries uncle. He deserves it. Okay, uncle. I better leave now, or else, Yoongi would get suspicious." I stand up and bow to him. He nods at me, with a smile sticked to his face.

I go back to his room with snacks in my hands. I open the door of Yoongi's room, to see the three boys aggressively dancing to the karaoke. Now I see Yoongi also wearing sunglasses alomg with the other two boys.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The First Love | mygजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें